** Official Black Laser IV Release Date ***

hahahahaah no life for me!!!! wait so are you >:
mad.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>ste160@gmail.com[/td][td]AIM: bga7x[/td][/tr][/table]​
.....Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.....
\n​
\n

Hells yeah... Team Ulga all up in this b.... Friday Rhino, Sat...Rum Jungle....

T minus 6 days holla!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 stores in Los Angeles (alone) will be receiving them.

Hush Hush. :wink:
wink.gif

I need a tent.
[Hype]I got a steal for $600.00[/Hype]​

Sup

Limited? haha, Don't worry about it, look out for my post in a few days -- I will post all the stores that will carry these in NYC, Jersey & Philly.

End of Story.

Email: RLPolo_Bear@Yahoo.com

Just found out that my spot here in Rhode Island aint gettin em. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
. Does anyone know any other spot in RI or MA that will get them

Hofstra.... please dont do that. I dont need you to blow up my spots in philly more then they already are.
Drexel University Class of '08.

Yo,
Can you help a fellow So Cal NT. Which stores will be getting them? Thanks .

team[color=ff33cc]PI[/color][color=ff33cc]NK[/color]
*WISEGUY*
[color=ff33cc]College: Forget homework, let's get wasted, find some Vida Guerra and wake up 2 hours before it's due and still pass.[/color]

I tried to get the white lasers online and that was too much trouble. That's how I get most of my J's on release day. The black laser iv's are a hott shoe....Can't find any connects right now, so I might use the my money or save up for some black/red retro 4's on line from vintage or napsize!!! I think it might come to that to get my Jordan IV fix.

hey, jumpman 0217 i am in rhode island also. hit me up on the im thestonesrule1.
rockme 11 go red soxxxxxx!

this really isn't fair how stores are already selling them, by the looks it seems as if they will only be a good 2000 pairs on release day. I really don't feel like going through all this headache for a "so-so" Air Jordan. If i don't get them ohwell just save $175 which could go towards the DMP later this year.
You cot damn right I'm feeling myself/A chauffeur no sir, I'm wheeling myself/Looking for a chick chilling for self/So I can show her the suicides and talk her into killing herself/I'm having problems dealing with wealth/But you wouldn't understand it, until you get a million yourself - F.A.B.O.L.O.U.S

What's happening? If anybody that has a hookup and is willing to share the wealth, I need help getting my hands on these shoes. I live in Arkansas where they only have big chain stores and nothing else. Any and all help will be appreciated.Thanks!

Just so everyone knows...
Salvatory will NOT be getting these shoes. One more time...
NOT getting them. As for Shiekhs, only a few select stores will PROBABLY get them. No 100% conformation yet. But the obvious one is the one in Fox Hills Mall. And then theres UDFTD and such. Thats all Ive got for Socal heads right now.

For Sale: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=47516.topic
Also got that black Altitude shirt (xl) everyone wants. Hit me up at pdoggy85@msn.com

any spots in KY or TN? I love how we are supposed to find out info by posting in here...lets lock all the posts in the JB forum..so stupid.

Quote:
Thats all Ive got for Socal heads right now.

I know my spot is getting them but I can't reveal the location because I am literally one of the few they hook up early because I do so much for their store whenever they are in a bind. They confirmed they are getting about 20 pairs though. I may reveal who they are a couple of days before release day so you guys can get your tents ready.
THINK BLUE!!

i like how everyone was hating on vintagekicks for chargin 650 for the lasers, now half there stcok is sold out in 3 days
everything you like I liked 5 years ago

Quote:
i like how everyone was hating on vintagekicks for chargin 650 for the lasers, now half there stcok is sold out in 3 days

You mean everybody was hating on 160jordansdeep for paying 600. I had a feeling that they would sell out on a reputable site, even at 600. It saves traveling, phone calls, camping out...a huge convience for those with the paper.

I felt that those on vintagekicks would sell out by the scheduled release date. The hypebeast is incredible.

Back
Top Bottom