** Official Black Laser IV Release Date ***

Chitownforever understands.See how the lines are on release date.You will see why I paid what I paid for them.For me I am gonna try to hook up my man that did a pick up from me yesterday and was trying to get him the laser 4's.But the store hated on us and later in the day wanted $400.00 for the lasers.On release day I will try to get him a pair while getting myself a second pair of the white/blue/orange 13' lows at niketown using a giftcard.I all ready have my two pair's of laser 4's.So I am good for now.By the way and I will say this again niketown nyc will not have the laser 4's.

anyone in here know a NTer called BJIZZEY or BJIZZY?...he's emailed a couple of us and said he will have lazers for just above retail with shipping.
To believe in the life of love,
to walk in the way of honor,
to serve in the light of truth,
the is the Life, the Way, and the light of Sigma Nu.
This is the creed of our fraternity.

Listen people the shoes are at URBAN ACCOUNTS . Your transits, michael k, training camps , Possibly nort , alife and mabey a few stores like that .It's not hard to do a litle homework if you people really want them ! SEARCH & YOU SHALL FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND BY THE WAY MOST WILL NOT BE $175 as you already know.

i tlked to the owner of sportswear unlimited(south Fl) and he said theres 3 stores in FL alone that are gettin these in very limited quanities

[/b]​

I just got back from Footaction and i had a 20 minute argument with one of the employees who was tryin to tell me the laser IV are fake. He said that some fake website made them and is selling them thats why no chains are getting them. Footaction better start teaching there employees better.
Need some Laney's or ne other OG's size 12

DON'T DO IT! >:
mad.gif

"When am I gonna come to my good senses?
Probably the day Bush comes to my defenses."

^^ i just came from my local Footaction thats has an urban account. and an employee told me the same thing saying that they were fake.

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
store employees sometime.
S-E-V-I-L-L-E from the D be the 1 & only

Went by local Harold Penner today. Happy to find out they are getting them in and will actually let you reserve a pair if you buy a Jordan apperal item....now the bad news they are selling them for $295

I know my spot is getting them but I can't reveal the location because I am literally one of the few they hook up early because I do so much for their store whenever they are in a bind. They confirmed they are getting about 20 pairs though. I may reveal who they are a couple of days before release day so you guys can get your tents ready.

u talkin bout the spot in sherman oaks or santa monica?

Yeah i think its gone be hard to find um retail the spot i found said 200+
i wont kno fo sure till next week

Jaye_maC
everythang u aint

Just Got my hookup in Denver,CO.

Is $400.00 a reasonable asking price for these shoes??? :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Price I Pay For being an AJ shoehead... :\
ohwell.gif

damn its been awhile since i visted this thread and i was reading though it i feel for ste160 going through the hassel sorry if i contribute to it in with the inbox question and i appericate u taking the time to answering it I currently work in retail i know what its like to have customers blow up the phones and all of them are looking for the same thing its annoying as hell so i again i aplogize if i contributed to the inconvience... the sneaker is dope but imma pass...im still gonna shop at the store on friday as soon i get there though.. not for that sneaker but to cop some shell toes vandals and some dunks depending they're availbilty

I travel at the speed of thought to a higher plane​

socalers.... share your list of spots =D anything in 909? pm me and i can make a list of spots and post in this thread. i think there is a list for NY,TX,NV already? sharing is caring ^_^

Quote:
sharing is caring

NT is too greedy to follow that principle.
"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

**** WANTED: Just about any SB Low in a size 6 or 6.5 ****

Back
Top Bottom