** Official Black Laser IV Release Date ***

Does anyone know if San Antonio is gettin them?
nerd.gif

Long story with PHLI but I guarantee you they will have the shoes. My buddy is Dave Jeff's new partner and I saw their e-mail from Brand Jordan that they were allocated onlt 13 pairs. Also, their PHLI sneaker t-shirts are being printed right now and their whole store will be packed as of mid next week. Their new web site that is currently under construction will be www.phliworldwide.com

does anyone noe a store in manhattan or somewhere in queens that will sell this shoes!?

ok so are these going to be in niketown in mahattan?or are these urban account? if these come out in niketown only. this is going to be my first campout . is 3 am early enough?

Some people need to do their own reserach for these, call or stop by shops that you know who usually get limited releases. Shame on you especially if u live in NYC....... :lol:
laugh.gif

It's not as easy to just go around and ask just yet. I work at a spot that got 24 pairs of Altitudes, and we have no idea what is going on. Nobody does. Word is that stores will be receiving confirmation on Tuesday the 9th. So until then, please just be patient.

Quote:
It's not as easy to just go around and ask just yet. I work at a spot that got 24 pairs of Altitudes, and we have no idea what is going on. Nobody does. Word is that stores will be receiving confirmation on Tuesday the 9th. So until then, please just be patient.

Thank.

You.

Now STOP with the where can I get these posts...
RARE AIR​

I went to NikeTown Atlanta Friday night and the sales guy said that they were coming next week and that they were not going to be getting them. He said the only store he knew of that was going to get them in Atlanta is Walter's. Can anybody verify this? I hope Walter's in not the only place in Atlanta getting them. People actually start throwing punches of Jordan's in that place. That is just ridiculous. Somebody please let me know.

HOUSTON NIKETALKERS/DONT BUY FROM ACTIVE/FAKE SHOES/THEY WILL CHARGE 300.00 FOR THE LASER 4's/ALSO THEY HAVE FAKE SHOES

Quote:
I went to NikeTown Atlanta Friday night and the sales guy said that they were coming next week and that they were not going to be getting them. He said the only store he knew of that was going to get them in Atlanta is Walter's. Can anybody verify this? I hope Walter's in not the only place in Atlanta getting them. People actually start throwing punches of Jordan's in that place. That is just ridiculous. Somebody please let me know.

I called Niketown ATL on Saturday afternoon and I asked the girl who works in the basketball section was they scheduled to get the 4's on the 20th and she told me yes they are getting them and then I asked was it going to be another midnight release like for the altitudes and ice blue 10's and she told me to call back next week becuz she didn't know at the time.

Quote:
Our stores will in fact, recieve our LIMITED selection and size run on Aug.16 2005 - Confirmed Today

Ours will be here tomorrow :wink:
wink.gif
pics of the box and what not tomorrow night!!

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>ste160@gmail.com[/td][td]AIM: bga7x[/td][/tr][/table]​
.....Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.....
\n​
\n

only place in washington state that i heard is getting them is capitol 1524. i heard they only are getting a very small run. niketown seattle is not getting them.

looks like i will see you out camping

Quote:
only place in washington state that i heard is getting them is capitol 1524. i heard they only are getting a very small run. niketown seattle is not getting them.

Where did you hear that?
This post has been approved by the USDA.

I called Niketown ATL on Saturday afternoon and I asked the girl who works in the basketball section was they scheduled to get the 4's on the 20th and she told me yes they are getting them and then I asked was it going to be another midnight release like for the altitudes and ice blue 10's and she told me to call back next week becuz she didn't know at the time.

I wish they would make up there minds I went back in on Sunday and they said they were not getting them. I bet they were playing me out b/c I had on thong sandels instead of Jordans. I appreciate your help, I guess I will see you in line. Please keep me informed if you don't mind. Thanks ATL.

baby j....

i may know which major chain it might be....but the one that ive heard never had a qs account before(that i knew of) and is reportedly getting lasers...

if the info that i got is true.... i will be sadly disapointed....

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000, trueballa87,joser84 & flipmode11​

I will have a couple of pair for sale by the end of the day. Vintagekicks.com is selling the fire reds for $525 and those were a run of 5000. Since these are only 3000, would $625 be a fair asking price?

Wow sneaker pimp got them for $1,300.00.It's worse then what I paid.Sneaker pimp must have got them from scummy jack.I don't feel so bad buying them for $600.00
NYC SALE ONLY AIR JORDAN RETRO 1 PATENT LEATHER DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 White/Black/Varsity Red Price $130.00 E-mail me at jordans160deep@aol.com

Back
Top Bottom