** Official Black Laser IV Release Date ***

Okay DC/MD/VA "DTLR" will be having there shoe's ! Please dont bother us employee's YET ! The shoe is in our system and the warehouse has still not recieved there shipment ! I will give an update in some locations were they will be located and the aviability ! Any questions AIM: LilHomie0789

Quote:
160, willing to part your pair for 750.00+shipping cost?

:wow:
eek.gif

Damn, the hype has begun.
PLEASE. STOP. WITH. THE. NICKNAMES.​

All TEXAS NT'ers....

There's alot of speculation on where the Lasers will be released at.

As soon as i find out more info. i will post it in here.

Just be aware that our state might not get that many shipments and these should be a real "QS" for us.

I'll try to help out as much as i can.

Stay tuned for locations.

P.S.
The hype on these are :wow:
eek.gif

I can't believe what many are willing to pay for these.

[/b]​

Quote:
160, willing to part your pair for 750.00+shipping cost?
wow...

J AIR T... where in SoCal are you exactly located?
and what stores have you been callin' that claim they wont be getting them?

Quote:
J AIR T... where in SoCal are you exactly located?

It's in my profile...

Quote:
and what stores have you been callin' that claim they wont be getting them?

SneakerLand, Northridge Footaction, Sportie LA ( I Don't know why I even called). I got a "HUH" :smh:
9qaekj.gif
. I forgot the rest of the sneaker spots...

edit: I'll update later today.

Quote:
Nike likes to see people fight and pay rape on ebay for these, they're all rich enought they dont care about making it LR or GR.

Right on, ing for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/size][/b][/size][/color][/font]

To all you Seattle NTers. Capital 1524 is getting them and they are limited. I live near seattle and gave them a call. They said they will hold a raffle for these shoes. I spoke with Todd and he said they will make some specail t-shirts later this week for the raffle drawing. Just like Undeafeated did for their shoes. So to you Seattle NTer's planning camping out, good luck because there will be no camping out for these shoes at Captial 1524. I was planing on camping out myself but not after i heard this. I got another connect getting them for me now :rofl:
roll.gif
: Screw Capital 1524 :lol:
laugh.gif
Just looking out for my fellow NTer's.

Ive loved these Black/red Lazer IVs since i first layed eyez on them back when pix of 3 lazer IVs were posted...but i remember these black lazers looking a little different...does anyone have the original pix posted on NT? Pls post.

I am seriously upset about the way people will continue to hype stuff up...IMO, more hype=more $$$. If everyone continues to pay rape for basically ANYTHING simply because its limited,special edt.,etc then NIKE/JORDAN brand will continue to charge rape for everything simply because THEY CAN and you'll buy it. Maybe if people would ease up on the hyping, then maybe stores will quit rocketing the prices...
Its not that im an angry person, i just miss being able to walk into a store days after a JB release and be able to shop for shoes with leasure instead of having to research, hunt, and/or pay too much for shoes. Dont get me wrong, i love JB and i will continue buying JBs...anywayz, i've said enough...now i can kick back and relax...

Does anyone think that after these release they will be an even trade for some DS Icy Fire Red V's?

Quote:
I am seriously upset about the way people will continue to hype stuff up...IMO, more hype=more $$$. If everyone continues to pay rape for basically ANYTHING simply because its limited,special edt.,etc then NIKE/JORDAN brand will continue to charge rape for everything simply because THEY CAN and you'll buy it. Maybe if people would ease up on the hyping, then maybe stores will quit rocketing the prices...

Basically....

Quote:
i just miss being able to walk into a store days after a JB release and be able to shop for shoes with leasure instead of having to research, hunt, and/or pay too much for shoes.

Me too.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i just miss being able to walk into a store days after a JB release and be able to shop for shoes with leasure instead of having to research, hunt, and/or pay too much for shoes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^that would be nice
"Yeah I got on sneaks but I need a new pair"-Will Smith

VIIs are the best Js ever

Quote:
There is also a possibility - of a major shoe store chain recieving shipment of these,Once I can Confirm the Info. I will post it, just to help assist in the many questions, with regards to where to purchase these.

BabyJ, any new news on this quote from you. I have located my 2-3 spots thats going to get them in SoCal (hush hush)but I was just curious about what possible major store might get lucky to have these.(I pretty sure I know which one it is)
WATTS, C.A. HOME OF THE C'S AND B'S

GET AT ME - THE WATTS JORDAN KING - djkaos23@yahoo.com

AIM - djkaos234512

Chicago NTers, listen up....

All but one of the City Sports locations will NOT (repat NOT) be getting the Laser 4's. Its their home office and all are pretty much sold already (reserved). They are selling them all for $250 a pop ($75 over retail). They only got 13 pairs as well.

The ONLY store in Chicago that will have them (to my knowledge) is PJ's off Howard in the north side. They are selling them for $250 as well.

F l i n t G r e y

Anyone know if there will be any places in Vancouver, BC selling them for retail? What's with places selling them for $250? Will they have them early?
Hey there muscley arm, want a popsicle?

sold out before release damn thats crazy. this shht is getting too far outta hand, and 750.00+shipping your nutty mehn. demand is high this is simple economics but ima be real upset if i see a lil kid wearing these in the rain or thru some mud or some just not treatin the situation right. and were all here lookin for em crossing our fingers hoping to get 1 pair.

ebay is gonna have so cutthroat auctions come the week of aug 21st

Back
Top Bottom