** Official Black Laser IV Release Date ***

NikeChat was Help.

Atleast for me...

BTW I was talking to "Sunyi" also. :lol:
laugh.gif

I have been calling all over Florida like crazy. They said only 4 stores in the State of Florida will get them but she wouldnt tell me because its a suprise! She called it a lottery for the laser 4's. Anyone know any of the 4 stores in florida getting them? Sportswear is not one of them.
TEAM AIRGOD SQUAD 718 TO THE 954!!! B.E.Z.!!

Quote:
The ONLY store in Chicago that will have them (to my knowledge) is PJ's off Howard in the north side.
I don't believe this, but if its this limited, I won't even bother.

Damn its hard on a brother trying to get a pair of black and red IV's.

Quote:
BTW I was talking to "Sunyi" also.

Holy cow!!! I was talking to her too.

She was OK, most of the spots she gave me will probably be packed with people though.
Got XIII's?
Any White/black/red size 10-11 please EZinbox me.

Ste160 - will your store be selling them on the 20th?? or all your pairs reserved already also?

Wow these are terrible...that leather just messed em all up...wow...I'm shocked at how bad those look...red laces just make them look that much worse...but i'll buy em...and sell em...
[/center]

Quote:
I don't believe this, but if its this limited, I won't even bother.

I didn't believe it either, since City Sports usually gets all the urban acct stuff - but it really is more of a really limited QS, similar to that P-Rod Tinker last week. I didn't think it was going to be this kind of mayhem in Chi to get them.
F l i n t G r e y

Quote:
They will be selling them on the 20th, but expect a campout.
:lol:
laugh.gif
them Vegas heads are workin' together
to compete against us out-of-town peoples tryin' to cop...

some LA heads are sweatin' too much on these...
dont think TOO hard on locations for these Lasers

The rep I talked to seemed lazy like Redman was in town or something. Redman for those who dont know means having PMS. Her name was Sharon no help at all. >:
mad.gif
yeah I called citysport in my state & they said they dont know if they are getting them & Bostons city sports isnt getting them.

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif
them Vegas heads are workin' together
to compete against us out-of-town peoples tryin' to cop...

You would prob. have a better chance in LA. More stores are getting them. :tongue:
tongue.gif

[/b]

hey sonofair23 where u from... im from the boston area... and i dont know who is recieveing them yet do u have ne idea?
"I'll come thru on them, Do number 2 on them"
-Jadakiss

''If i happen to miss, you'll be happy as ****, runnin around yellin IM ALIVE like Johnny 5
- J.R. Writer

Hey Main I live in Florida but I also have my family is in NY. edit that JR writer lyric before they bann you.

No doubt thanks... and good looks on the jr writer thing didnt notice until now
"I'll come thru on them, Do number 2 on them"
-Jadakiss

Quote:
I didn't believe it either, since City Sports usually gets all the urban acct stuff - but it really is more of a really limited QS, similar to that P-Rod Tinker last week. I didn't think it was going to be this kind of mayhem in Chi to get them.

yup... i don't think p&j's is even gonna have any for sale, i think they're all accounted for already. sometimes chicago really sucks! :frown:
frown.gif

Man it is a lot of stress and unneccesary hype over these. I'm about to give up. I wanted them at first but I'm seriously about to move on to something else :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

SHOES RENT

Vegas heads, is it confirmed Suite 160 is the only spot gettin these? AIM me at : ay0aight and let me know what the plan is lol.

-1-
"Walk these streets wit more HEAT than ALONZO MOURNING"

Quote:
Vegas heads, is it confirmed Suite 160 is the only spot gettin these?

I went there today and peeped em in person... they are SIIICKKKK. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I wish all the 702 heads the best of luck on gettin these, and even if you do get these I hope no one gets hurt or robbed for their pairs. It's gonna be a circus and there's a handful of out of towners tryin to scoop these...
[/url][/b]​
[/b]​

its not looking good in LA.
salvatory-nope
shieks-maybe(worst option)
jump -nope

im sure some spots may
pop up closer to release
but has anyone in LA
actually heard a store
confirming these?

Nyc stores that are getting the laser 4's are getting a very small number of sizes per store.Plus the dopes at NikeTown nyc still have no idea if there getting them.
NYC SALE ONLY AIR JORDAN RETRO 1 PATENT LEATHER DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 White/Black/Varsity Red Price $130.00 E-mail me at jordans160deep@aol.com

My god the hype behind these shoes is HORRIBLE!!! The hype mongers need to stop. I've been collecting for many years now and seriously this is out of control. I'm all for increasing the popularity of shoe collecting, but most of the people who start collecting nowawadays just do it because it's fashionable and popular. Nike should make some more pairs to satisfy demand or the fly-by-night newbies need to all quit the game. >:
mad.gif

I hope and pray for the day that shoe collecting becomes un-cool so all the fakers stop buying up the shoes.

To take one of the most popular Air Jordans with the most popular colorway and make them this scarce, if it is as it seems right now, is absolutely ridiculous. If these are more limited than the fire reds, wow. I ain't built for this crap. If my usual spot(s) don't get them, its a wrap. I will not break my neck to cop these.

Back
Top Bottom