** Official Black Laser IV Release Date ***

Quote:
what is the number to suite 160 in lv

please dont call about these for real!!!!

they release the 20th, friends that have been with us for the four years will get first pick, the rest will be first come first served! 1 pair per person. no holds, the price is YTD!! there is all the answer to your questions!! no need to call!!

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>ste160@gmail.com[/td][td]AIM: bga7x[/td][/tr][/table]​
.....Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.....
\n​
\n

so any word on houston spots yet?
Harlem hustla, I can't at all knock itBut you hard when you go in the lords Pocket

i see NTers with lasers already!!! >:
mad.gif

esh
nikes fresh out the box . . .​
Hit ME up rceefresh@yahoo.com
Jordans[AJ IV White.Cement (HOLY GRAILS)] Dunk SBs 9-9.5

nobody is going to give up where their spots are in their city. this release is ridiculous. just because youre store got altitudes does NOT mean that they will get the lasers. i work for a company that owns two small chains in philly.. and one of them is not getting any pairs. i wont say where i work or how many we got because it will only make the situation that much worse on the 20th.

if you know a store thats getting them.. odds are theyre only getting between 23-36 pairs. thats it.

also, alot of people are overlooking the basics that no niketowns, and no big chains will be getting these. the allocations are too small, so nike/jb is giving them to the urban accounts (boutiques and mom&pop stores) no footactions, not footlocker, no athletes foot, no finishline.

someone asked if the store has them in their computer does that mean they will get them... if by computer you mean the nike website that shows their shipments to stores.. then yep, they are scheduled to get them. they should be able to check their allocations to with their account login.

seriously... the stores that are getting these.. arent getting many pairs. its going to be nuts next saturday with people angry their local stores that got altitudes didnt get any at all. be forewarned.

Quote:
2. does athletes foot still exist i thjought they filed for bankruptcy?
yes...i believe most of the corporate athlete's Foot went out of the business but there are mostly franchise stores now...I work in one in GA... :D
happy.gif

Email me at: bmair@paceacademy.org AIM: atlcrunk781

Any Atlanta Nters know where they will be released other than Walters?...DTLR maybe or Athlete's Foot?
Email me at: bmair@paceacademy.org AIM: atlcrunk781

attn md/dc/va-

dc dtlr's will not be gettin em

wheaton-very limited-employees will be gettin most of em

pg plaza-limited

unfortunately it is going to be extremely tough to get a pair-looks like ebay rape :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

a 23 on the side, sorry to break this to you but Athletes Foot r getting some because thats where I got my size 11 I work for one of them. U welcome
Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things Home of Blackiceblaze,trueballa87, flipmode11 & easy3000​

Quote:
a 23 on the side
Thanks for the info, kinda how I felt how the situation is like right now. I been bored at work this past week so I been calling all around town and in the entire area of Los Angeles and Orange County, I manage to find only two spots that will have em but less than 25 pairs at each store and I am not about to sleep in no sidewalk next friday night thats for sure.

I am writing a complaint to Nike, i know i know, like they really give a damn.. Nike CEOs will probably :lol:
laugh.gif
at my letter,
But seriously if they receive thousands of complaints from parents, consumers, and store owners who got the cold-shoulder on this release... they will be forced to listen.

If we dont make a stand now, what other releases will be like this? DMP Package? Blue/Red Laser IV's?

just remember this is

Nike Code of Ethics

and it states..

"NIKEs good name and reputation result in large part from our collective actions... must reflect standards of
honesty, loyalty, trustworthiness, , concern for others and accountability.
We are expected to be sensitive to any situations that can adversely impact NIKEs and are expected to use good judgment and common sense in the way we all conduct business."

Their reputation is being ruined because Nike's most loyal customers can't get a pair. Customer service is no help by not giving us info on what stores will be selling em because as quoted "we dont have the information."

My fellow NTers we cannot allow Nike do this to us by limiting these releases because this TREND will continue into the future. Not only will there be angry people next saturday, which will cause near riots, fights and robberies but imagine the Hatred, Jealousy and Envy that will become about to those who didn't get a pair. Lasering promotion for 2005 was suppose to celebrate the Air Jordan line for the past 20 years and instead we get Internet crashes for the fire red release and this crap for the blk lasers.

But then again who am I but just a cat with an opinion. I am sure all of the above is EXACTLY what Nike wants to accomplish to further exploit us consumers. This has probably happened before and will probably happen again and some of ya all probably like it this way. However, as a consumer of Nike products I have a right to let those CEO's and Board of Directors @ Nike know what I think of this bull

peace

ps for any who care to complain..

Nike, Inc.
USA Consumer Services
PO Box 4027
Beaverton, OR 97076-4027
Email

Nike World Headquarters
One Bowerman Drive
Beaverton, OR 97005-6453
Phone: 1-800-344-6453

Yo, just picked up 2 pair for retail both same size from my spot. I gave my hookup my word that I'm dead to the transaction.
Looks like the shoes are very limited because no other stores have even heard of these.

will post pics later

Sundubone - glad u r standing up for what you believe in.

Quote:
ive read threw 10 pages and still te biggest ? has not been answered
1. were in da 562 so cal is gonna get em

9ifcbt.gif
9ifcbt.gif
9ifcbt.gif
I bet no one answers just to spite you.....
F l i n t G r e y

Quote:
please dont call about these for real!!!!
:lol:
laugh.gif
i feel bad for Suite 160...
how many calls do y'all get on the daily about these Black Laser IVs?

Quote:
ive read threw 10 pages and still te biggest ? has not been answered

1. were in da 562 so cal is gonna get em
since when was this the biggest question of the thread... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Its hard enough for us to track down what stores are getting them, but then you hear some stores are already sold out!! Or even worse, you get confirmation that your spot will have them. . . only to go there on the release date and hear "Oh. . . we sold those a couple days ago."

If you got your kicks early. . . good for you. . . can't knock the hustle. But for a limited release like this. . . it kinda burns me that the stores can't wait until the 20th.

I still consider myself relatively new to the Jordan game. My first pair were the True Blue IIIs, and I started doing the Saturday morning "ritual" for the Olympic VII's. It was a good time getting up a little early, getting your kicks, and then headed out to breakfast, etc. These "limited", "urban", "exclusive" kicks are getting old fast.

I may not "break necks" with my GR XIIIs, but I'd take the experience of GR over this "uber-limited" nonsense anyday.

No one will tell me probably but does anyone know where to get them near cape cod or in boston. If anyone tells me it will be a miracle but thanks if you do!

Quote:
dc dtlr's will not be gettin em

wheaton-very limited-employees will be gettin most of em

pg plaza-limited
Say it aint so, what about Baltimore?
Oh yeah, Your Post is Irrelevant, because you can't Double Dutch.

Nothing in Life is Free Except The First Hit of that Bobby Brown

i called a lot of DTLRs only PG and Wheaton said there gonna have them for sure other DTLRs dont know so Baltimore might not get em
"Yeah I got on sneaks but I need a new pair"-Will Smith

VIIs are the best Js ever

Back
Top Bottom