...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

rwfanatic

I used that site before when I first purchased a sidekick 3 it works pretty well you have to keep the device and a plan for about 2 months, so you can receive the rebates.

I looked for the signature option but didnt see it.
Anyone can take a picture. Not everyone can make an image.

Quote:
Does anyone know if there are special settings for logging on to myspace?I havent been able to log on,even when I changeD the emulator to IE.Thanks
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

Where is this PIN thing found? I hadn't checked this post in a minute. Here's a pic of that Iphone theme (a bit late).

RU$$ELL

NT 2001

anyone else having a hard time dowloading aim from media net >> mail & messaging?
Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Quote:
Also, what are the must have apps. I see everyone is gettin Jivetalk, can someone explain to me exactly what that is.
TEAMGIANTS
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done

hey, i am interested in getting a blackberry for christmas and can't decide between an 8830 or Pearl 8130 (I am on a Verizon plan)...I want the top qualityphone, which should be the 8830 since it is the most expensive, but it seems as if the pearl has more features...what makes the 8830 more expensive, and whatphone would you reccomend? I will be using the phone primarily for web-browsing and aim, along with text messaging and voice, of course. Thanks in advance!

24113963=pin
Pimpin aint easy but it aint hard neitha
TEAM STRONG ISLANDFROM NASSAU TO SUFFOLK WE STYLIN ON YOU
AIM=JCASHDAKID

So basically for T-Mobile you need the data service which is the web browsing, and you need the text messaging plan to do the pin messaging right?
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
You found a homeless couple having sex. You decide to throw a rock at them. You laugh and run off.​

u will need a data plan and it has aim but its delayed its not like a sk or the actual aim.... thats y there is 3rd party apps like jivetalk for aim and wat not...

Quote:
I am coming from a SK3 (like a lot of you guys) and I had 460 contacts stored. I had 250 (the max) on my SIM that I was able to import onto my Curve 8320 but I dont know how to transfer over the remaining 200 contacts without having to manually input......does anyone know how to do this????

I'm glad I purchased Intellisync and sync'd my SK3 contacts with MS Outlook. When I get my Curve I can just load them from MS Outlook via Desktop Manager. As stated though, it's gon have to be done manually. My wife went through the same thing with her BB Pearl with alot less contacts though.
DJ Ransom
www.djransom.org

I have a curve for AT&T and i unlocked it to use it with tmobile but some pages like wamu and ebay dont load up.

I did the same thing when i had a unlocked 8800 and all pages would load up fine.

I get a message like bad gateway or something like that.

Can anyone help ?

For all the curve owners, what kind of bluetooth are you using? I just ended up buying one and want a good bluetooth with it. Thanks
To lazy to make a new sig

My JiveTalk trial expired. I downloaded the BBerry AIM and it works just fine, and is free.
RU$$ELL

NT 2001

I've decided to make the switch back to the Curve as I've gotten tired of the SK LX and the sporatic service that comes along with it sometimes.I'm expecting to receive my Curve 2morrow. I got my apps ready to go.

Quote:
I'm thinking about getting a re-furbished BBPearl, any one had any problems with re-furb phones?
Also does it require expandable memory? I've never had a smartphone, how's the internet experience as far as webpages, youtube etc.....? Thanks for the help.
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa

^ free dash. the xtra money will do u good.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Back
Top Bottom