...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Just activated my 8830 after holding on to it for a month. Gooood night I love this thing. Got 3 email accounts goin to it, and kind of scard to load any additional themes or stuff on it, cause it might start giving me problems...

But I am excited.

I like my Mogul 6800 too.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
I need some ringtones, cuz these pre-loaded tones aint cutting it....Where can i get some???
Use iTunes and Bluetooth to create your own ringtones and stop point in the options tab. Click OK and move on.

stoptime.jpg

3- Next you need to set iTunes to convert your music to 22 khz and mono encoding. I used a lower bitrate to save space.

settings2.jpg

settings.jpg

4- Convert the songs to mp3 and find them in your Library. I used a smart playlist with recently added songs. I then dragged the song to my desktop. This made a copy so if anything went wrong I could just go back to iTunes.

convert_mp3.jpg

How my Monthly Bill Breaks down

PLAN
39.99 1000 min unlimited Nights & Weekends..(they had a special)
DATA
19.99 a month..unlimited Internet & Email
Text & MMs
14.99 a month..Unlimited
Insurance
5.99 a month

For a total of 80.96 a month..still cheaper then most carriers...
Team Macintosh​
Steve Jobs >> Bill Gates​

Wavepad is a program that will let u chop and save any portion of a song u want, as any type of media file.
After u have it saved all u have to do is email it to urself and download it right to ur phone, then u could send it to other people.
Tre if u have a gmail account, which is highly recommended, I could send u a couple ringtones if u like, just pm me ur email.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Had my curve(8300?) for just about a month and trackin ball works fine EXCEPT with the camera! It won't zoom in or out. It just stays at 1x and all i can do with the ball is snap the pic. >:
mad.gif

any suggestions?

Quote:
The only thing bothering me about switching over is the browser. I played with my coworker's Curve and the browser on it just made sites/pages look crappy compared to Windows Mobile Pocket IE. Is there a better browser for Blackberry's that give you a better web experience with a full html look and can anyone post some screenshots?
ed using my bb it was a little weird but I went to options and tweaked the settings a bit and once u do that it will be great.

i just thought i had a virus BUT it ended up being b/c i deleted AIM from my phone and didnt sign -out.
i- was gettin weird text messages.
like 2 text a minute for 2 hrs straight.
but its fixed now.
I LOVE THIS PHONE.

Quote:
curve is like the baby brother or female edition of blackberrys sort of like the pearl

the curve is actually the top of the line Blackberry out.
so it would be more like the BIG borther or sister.

i added you btw dan.
Chocolate City Movement.

Naw its a titanium just bad lighting.. I'm on it right now using my house wi fi and wow I am in love.. One question though does anyone know why I can't sign in to myspace thru my bb?

Originally Posted by dream5hift

what do most of you use for protection and case?

I bought a case for my Pearl from a T-Mobile kiosk at the mall. Verizon didn't have anything out specify for the phone yet, and the generic casesdon't have the magnet that turns the phone off when it's in the pouch.

for opera mini go to work like i did on mine i went to settings>advanced options>tcp> and at apn:wap.voicestrem.com
LEAVE USERNAME AND PASSWORD BLANK.

Then turn off device then back on and it worked great..

Thanks for the Iphone theme, I love my Curve (AT&T) tmobile's service wouldn't do it any justice in my area.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

Back
Top Bottom