...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

I still dont know why tools continue to purchase these things when you can get a more reliable Blackjack that does the same things as a curve for half theprice.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I still dont know why tools continue to purchase these things when you can get a more reliable Blackjack that does the same things as a curve for half the price.

Why would you want to use a Blackjack when you have the options to use a Blackberry. Comments like those are classified as mobile peons.

New Blackberry rumors on the horizone.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I still dont know why tools continue to purchase these things when you can get a more reliable Blackjack that does the same things as a curve for half the price.

Why would you want to use a Blackjack when you have the options to use a Blackberry. Comments like those are classified as mobile peons.

So you agree you're paying for the name? Again.

A blackjack 1 and 2 will do everything a Curve will Do. Camera, Video, 3G internet, wi-fi, etc.Plus, the BJ2 is touch screen. i dont see why you spend moremoney for a phone with the same functions.

A blackjack 1 and 2 will do everything a Curve will Do. Camera, Video, 3G internet, wi-fi, etc.Plus, the BJ2 is touch screen. i dont see why you spend more money for a phone with the same functions.

If you only knew how good the Blackberry was. The email technology, the efficiency of the phone.

A blackjack 1 and 2 will do everything a Curve will Do. Camera, Video, 3G internet, wi-fi, etc.Plus, the BJ2 is touch screen. i dont see why you spend more money for a phone with the same functions.

Look at ALL your post, you're a troll, keep it up.

I just copped the BB Curve a couple days ago, and I must say, this joint is BANANAS!!!!.........
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

PIN: 24195778

Originally Posted by CWrite78

does anybody know when sprint will be getting the curve? i like my 8830 WE but i miss the camera.. and also like the size of the curve

Rumor has it coming out the end of the 1st quarter of 2008.

t-mobile doesnt have the blackjack. and BB already has a good rep for being good cellphones.

I'm still on the fence about the curve. I've had my 8700 for about a year and half and i have no complaints, and normally I get real tired of my phonesand switch. This one has done me wonders in terms of productivity, etc. that I feel like I dont even need to touch anything that's not broken. Maybe if Ican get the curve for $200 straight up I'll make the switch....

I just got the curve but for some reason I can not receive or send picture messages..

I am with T-mobile and when I send one it won't send at all, a clock appears next to the message instead of a check like if I were to send a text. When Iget sent a picture message it'll tell me to go to t-mobilepictures.com to view it.

Does anybody have any clue why its doing that? I have the ulimited messaging plan I just have no clue why its not letting me send or receive picturemessages...

BriWeezy...try sending one to yourself. That is suppose to free it up. If that doesn't work call T-Mobile.

Originally Posted by airmaxes

I'm still on the fence about the curve. I've had my 8700 for about a year and half and i have no complaints, and normally I get real tired of my phones and switch. This one has done me wonders in terms of productivity, etc. that I feel like I dont even need to touch anything that's not broken. Maybe if I can get the curve for $200 straight up I'll make the switch....
Youre not the only one. I still have an 8700 myself. been with it since nov 06. I really dont wanna let go of the trackwheel. Imo you should wait itout longer like myself.

So let me get this straight. I have a UK (Vodaphone) BB 8310 unlocked that I bought from ebay. I have no data assess because I havent signed up withanyone....is there a way for me to still get and use google maps....sorry if this one has already been asked.

lurkin2long, once you get used to the trackball on the new BB's, you won't even miss the scrollwheel. I had a 7250 for over 2 years and was a bithesitant about the new BB's with the ball, I finally gave in and got an 8830. Don't miss the scrollwheel at all.

alright now my problem with the picture messaging is when i receive one and open it , the picture won't load at all... all i see is the title of themessage and a little blue box underneath it where i'm assuming the picture would be if it were to start loading...

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

alright now my problem with the picture messaging is when i receive one and open it , the picture won't load at all... all i see is the title of the message and a little blue box underneath it where i'm assuming the picture would be if it were to start loading...

Send a text to 222.

I finally got my picture messaging problem solved... I think taking the battery out for about 30 seconds is what fixed my problem...

Man I love this phone, I thought I was going to miss my SK3 but after using my curve for the 3 days I've had it so far I don't miss my sidekick atall...

I got used to the keyboard pretty quickly along with most of the features. It's nice to have a phone with a really good camera too.

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

I finally got my picture messaging problem solved... I think taking the battery out for about 30 seconds is what fixed my problem...

Man I love this phone, I thought I was going to miss my SK3 but after using my curve for the 3 days I've had it so far I don't miss my sidekick at all...

I got used to the keyboard pretty quickly along with most of the features. It's nice to have a phone with a really good camera too.

What's good, you still at the Blue Box? You won't even remember the Sidekick after a week or two.

I'm one of those folks debating on leaving the scrollwheel for the trackball. I think I'm gonna make the leap if I can find someone to buy my 8703.

What's the price of the 8830 with VZW if I buy it w/o a contract? I'm stuck waiting on my "new every 2" to come up in June & reallydon't want to wait that long.

Nah , the picture messaging works now.

I am having a problem trying to install yahoo though, I havent tried aim just yet.

But I went to blackberry.com/go/yahoo and plugged in my phone and downloaded yahoo. When I unplugged it the yahoo icon on my phone was gone. I opened updesktop manager then installed it but its just not there at all, What am I doin wrong?

2 words Operating System. Blackberrys are the best in terms of OS for smartphones. Windows Mobile still needs a more stablized OS. There's a reason whymost CEO's own BB's and why RIM takes up a 60% share of all smartphones across the world.

umm.

i just got my blackberry curve on t-mobile 2 days ago for free. i paid 100 and get 100 in rebates(checks). is that half the price of a blackjack?

well i couldnt be happier. i used to use the HP6315 and that was a piece of crap, and windows mobile is the worst OS i have ever seen. i got a regular slidephone after that and then also the SK3. damn this curve smashes any phone seriously. i got the opera web browser and it is flawless. i couldnt be more happy.

word.

Alright tomorrow I'm getting either the Curve or the 8800. Both are going to be free thanks to my t-mobile connect. I really wanted the 8800, even thoughit doesn't have a camera but now I read it doesn't have wifi and its older than the curve. Which should I go with? My other friend who also recentlygot hooked up keeps telling me to ditch the BB and get a phone with windows mobile. But after playing with his phone it lags a lot.

Back
Top Bottom