OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

Yeah it's time to rebuild. I appreciate the big 3, but they're just too old. Time for ownership to show they have a plan after the big 3 are gone. If we go back to what we were in the early 2000's/late 90's (bums) I'm going to riot

Are ya'll throwing in the towel? JW?

Seems like it. i mean what if yall win and go to the Finals, do you still want to break up the team?

Are ya'll throwing in the towel? JW?

Seems like it. i mean what if yall win and go to the Finals, do you still want to break up the team?

Been a good season. I really hope that Doc,KG and Ray return next year for at least one final run. If not it's been a great run and I hope that it won't be another 10 long years before becoming contenders again
tired.gif
. Ainge needs to be fired for the dumb @@@+ he did during the season
30t6p3b.gif
. It'll be hard to fill in the possible voids of KG and Ray. Hopefully they decide to come back.

Been a good season. I really hope that Doc,KG and Ray return next year for at least one final run. If not it's been a great run and I hope that it won't be another 10 long years before becoming contenders again
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. It'll be hard to fill in the possible voids of KG and Ray. Hopefully they decide to come back.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
This team is done, finished, it's ovah.
Break it up, trade everyone but Rondo and let the big-3/Doc retire. C's basketball will go back to what it was in the 90's/2000's, mediocre.

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Break it up, trade everyone but Rondo and let the big-3/Doc retire. C's basketball will go back to what it was in the 90's/2000's, mediocre.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Paul is gonna stay and we do have a talented young pg in Rondo. If we can build up a good core after next season I still think we're a playoff team.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Paul is gonna stay and we do have a talented young pg in Rondo. If we can build up a good core after next season I still think we're a playoff team.

I hope we don't waste next season and can somehow dump everyone

I don't see why D12 can't be an option for us in 2012 we should have a lot of cap space. And after Jeff Greens recent performances...don't resign that bum.

I really don't see why we should go back to being that bad with the amount of money we have coming up

I hope we don't waste next season and can somehow dump everyone

I don't see why D12 can't be an option for us in 2012 we should have a lot of cap space. And after Jeff Greens recent performances...don't resign that bum.

I really don't see why we should go back to being that bad with the amount of money we have coming up

We'll see. I want to see Danny gone if we're going to try and break the bank for D12. No need for Danny to build up a competent bench or serviceable draft picks.

We'll see. I want to see Danny gone if we're going to try and break the bank for D12. No need for Danny to build up a competent bench or serviceable draft picks.

Here's the question: Jeff Green obviously has not worked out thus far, but not re-signing him/matching any offers would be admitting failure in a major way. If you aren't going to get him under contract then there was no reason to make that trade. This is going to be complicated by the fact that he will get offers by other teams. I'm for signing him if it doesn't cost much simply because he is young and does have talent, but just might not fit into the Big Three system that's in place right now.

Here's the question: Jeff Green obviously has not worked out thus far, but not re-signing him/matching any offers would be admitting failure in a major way. If you aren't going to get him under contract then there was no reason to make that trade. This is going to be complicated by the fact that he will get offers by other teams. I'm for signing him if it doesn't cost much simply because he is young and does have talent, but just might not fit into the Big Three system that's in place right now.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

There is NO %#@%@# WAY I want Jeff Green back on the Celtics. Did you see how he carelessly turned the ball over down the stretch? What a mental ******. He is sorry, end of story. The worst part was how nonchalant he looked while doing it. 

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

There is NO %#@%@# WAY I want Jeff Green back on the Celtics. Did you see how he carelessly turned the ball over down the stretch? What a mental ******. He is sorry, end of story. The worst part was how nonchalant he looked while doing it. 

I think they're going to let Big Baby go...... they will resign Jeff Green and he's going to be the 6th man next year. Not sure about Delonte. It would be nice to be able to have him come off the bench but I'm sure he wants to be starter for another team.

next year, the team will most likely be: Pierce, KG, Ray, Rondo, JO, Green and they'll bring in some other people. that looks to me like a 5-6 seed with 45-48 wins. if that is the case, i bet Danny ainge trades Allen at the deadline.

I think they're going to let Big Baby go...... they will resign Jeff Green and he's going to be the 6th man next year. Not sure about Delonte. It would be nice to be able to have him come off the bench but I'm sure he wants to be starter for another team.

next year, the team will most likely be: Pierce, KG, Ray, Rondo, JO, Green and they'll bring in some other people. that looks to me like a 5-6 seed with 45-48 wins. if that is the case, i bet Danny ainge trades Allen at the deadline.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Y'all dun goofed the moment you considered trading Perk. Game over. Best blow up the whole squad now.
real mistake was last offseason when they did not try hard enough to resign tony allen. if they had allen, the perk trade would never have happened...

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Y'all dun goofed the moment you considered trading Perk. Game over. Best blow up the whole squad now.
real mistake was last offseason when they did not try hard enough to resign tony allen. if they had allen, the perk trade would never have happened...

Back
Top Bottom