****OFFICIAL BOSTON RED SOX 2014 OFFSEASON THREAD**** - Welcome Panda! Welcome Hanley? 8o

:lol:

thinking about it. as good as the team was last year and as much as they came together from a chemistry standpoint, i feel like it's also a group of guys that could seriously get hit with a world series hangover. like they're almost the perfect bunch for that to happen to :lol:

Doesnt matter that Bo Sox are in last, they will pull it together  and make it a 2 man race with NYY for the division. Lets be real, the Toronto Blue Jays are leading this division!

they go from worst to first...to worst.....

that's how they do these past 10 years
i prefer it over straight 3rd place or something

:lol:

we'll see if today's comeback sparks them. they need to make a move quick though...another 5 or 6 plus game losing streak and it's a wrap

Last edited:
Toucher and Rich ‏@Toucherandrich 3h
Clay Buchholz yesterday explained his poor pitching performance by saying he was hot and worn out after running to 1st base.

these ******* guys, man :lol:

keep your mouth shut if you don't know why you're sucking ***. don't make up bs excuses and act like fans are morons :lol:

buchholz is too fragile
i've now come to expect the worse when he starts which is a shame

but on the pitching front - get rid of breslow already - i honestly don't think he is major league material & his motivation is suspect at best

Today is a big day.

Sox going for 7th straight.

Love is in attendance.

Im 40 miles south of Boston right now but it is BEAUTIFUL outside. Assuming the weather is similar in town. This bodes well for the Sox and recruiting Love. Doesnt get much better than a sunny day at Fenway.

Tempted to drive up there and catch the game.

Last edited:
Workman suspended 6 games and fined? kinda harsh.

i haven't heard a ton. owens has been solid down in AA. racking up the Ks, but heard his command isn't crazy and he walks quite a few guys. webster i can't really say much about. all i know about him is that he's down in pawtucket :lol:

if you're out on the west coast - no red sox game goes late, not even last night's

og east coast fan here

Red Sox got 3 hits the entire game....

Two of them happen to be back-to-back HR's by Ortiz & Napoli to win it in the 10th 2-1!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom