\\//OFFICIAL//\\ Boston Red Sox vs. Aneheim Angels ALDS Thread; (Lock it up, 2009 We Off That)

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

The Red Sox would be swept in the ALCS, face it Red Sox fans, you guys are once again NY's *%$%$. The Angels are the only team that can stop the Yankees, so I am pulling for them.

You would know about sweeps:

26336a724455dc440989ef024402e473b48925c3.pjpg

cc0268c484de7007e2248eeefdc35c7fbba35d82.pjpg

c5216244d505e045e5baceca2584a649bd1f3595.pjpg
boom%20roasted.gif

And we just having fun. Your the douche who came in to say that we are going to get swept, while your team is still playing in the playoffs and down 0-1. Sounds like STL has its own douche bag fans they need to worry about.

Naw the douche bag title belongs to you my dude, you got it locked down.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

The Red Sox would be swept in the ALCS, face it Red Sox fans, you guys are once again NY's *%$%$. The Angels are the only team that can stop the Yankees, so I am pulling for them.

And we just having fun. Your the douche who came in to say that we are going to get swept, while your team is still playing in the playoffs and down 0-1. Sounds like STL has its own douche bag fans they need to worry about.

Naw the douche bag title belongs to you my dude, you got it locked down.
wink.gif

16h9u3b.jpg

W/e you say guy. Good luck with the Dodgers.

You're both douches now let's get on with the thread.

I feel like cubs fans "This is the year!"

Should be a closer series than years past at the very least.

we gotta keep the halos off the base paths....theyll run all over us with our two big arms behind the plate
laugh.gif

Go Halos!!

*Ska stop posting in the Laker thread. You did that last year look what happened
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Boom. Roasted.

http://espn.go.com/boston/columns/redsox/blog?post=4542829&name=redsox
Red Sox ALDS roster finalized; Baldelli left off

October 8, 2009, 1:50 PM

By: ESPNBoston.com staff

The Red Sox on Thursday afternoon finalized their roster for their American League Division Series against the Angels, choosing Brian Anderson as the final outfielder over Rocco Baldelli, who is suffering from a strained hip flexor.

The other reserve outfielder will be Joey Gathright, a speedster who could be called upon as a pinch runner in the late innings.

On Wednesday night, the Sox chose Paul Byrd over Manny Delcarmen for the final spot in Boston's ALDS bullpen. In total, the Red Sox will go into the series with 11 pitchers and 14 position players.

The full roster:

Pitchers: Jon Lester (Game 1 starter), Josh Beckett (Game 2 starter), Clay Buchholz (Game 3 starter), Daniel Bard, Paul Byrd, Daisuke Matsuzaka, Hideki Okajima, Jonathan Papelbon, Ramon Ramirez, Takashi Saito, Billy Wagner.

Infielders: Kevin Youkilis, Dustin Pedroia, Mike Lowell, Alex Gonzalez, David Ortiz, Casey Kotchman, Jed Lowrie.

Outfielders: Jason Bay, Jacoby Ellsbury, J.D. Drew, Brian Anderson, Joey Gathright.

Catchers: Victor Martinez, Jason Varitek.

"mitochondria challenged" boy left off
pimp.gif

Hope the sox spank these damn angels.. 2004 ALCS revenge FTW !! Yank fans wanna step on pedroia's throat before we hoist #27

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Hope the sox spank these damn angels.. 2004 ALCS revenge FTW !! Yank fans wanna step on pedroia's throat before we hoist #27
don't you guys want revenge against us too?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom