\\//OFFICIAL//\\ Boston Red Sox vs. Aneheim Angels ALDS Thread; (Lock it up, 2009 We Off That)

erupt107th:
smh.gif
get out of here with all that negative energy, ska.

laugh.gif

My bad, man. You're right.
happy.gif

^ nobody worryin about y'all at all I feel if we play you guys this year we will win. The last series in anaheim was big for us we beat u guys with our Clineup at your own game and pettite, burnett, and gaudin all pitched well against that lineup. We haven't won their since 04' so I think that did a lotfor our psyche. I rather beat the sox just because of the whole espn bias and because of the 2004 debacle but it would be nice to beat u guys also

It was a nice stab. All I'm saying.

Hey, did y'all see that dude in the Ortiz jersey when they came back from the commercial break? He was in a food line (with his big self), and there was anusher (short old lady, it looked like) a couple feet away from him, talking to him. He definitely looked... upset about something. Like, he was stepping out ofline, pointing at something down in the seats, and then he like, turned back around into the food line.

I don't know. Anyone else catch it?
laugh.gif
Looked like the camera was just trying to catch a view of fans and everything, no big deal, but instead theycaught some oaf getting attitude with the usher over... something.

fist-pump.jpg

LETS @*!+%!$ GO................

UMP BETTER PUT ON SOME GLASSES. He better not ***! up another call tonight. Shoulda been out that innings

Dammit, Vlad... hold up, son!!!

He was so patient his first AB (even though he was out), and now w/ the bases jacked and 2 out, he goes down on 3 pitches that were... really... all over theplate.
embarassed.gif

P.S. All jokes, AllenIverson.
happy.gif

that strike out has got me down in the dumps.. lol. I'm off to work, Im like an hour late too... I'll just check for updates here on NT.

Go Halos.. *sigh

I have to say that these announcers are a breath of fresh air compared to the announcers for the Yankees game yesterday.

Granted Don is our everyday announcer, he doent D-Ride us and keeps things pretty neutral. And I dont have much of a problem with Buck. He will do

Back
Top Bottom