***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Look forward to hearing this interview. Anderson came a long way, I remember watching him on that saturday morning show Hang Time on NBC :lol:

"God Daddy" :rofl:

Love their interviews but they need to fix the sound issues. You can barley hear what the artist is saying, they need to make them use headphones or make sure they talk into the mike.

ever since they linked with revolt the show is trash

I listen to charlamagnes podcast instead now

Still better than Rosenberg getting jealous of his own guests on his podcast and interrupting them to say something no one cares about in his life lol.

Depending on what guest they have it's good but when he and Andrew are just ramblin it's pretty bad. They take the the name of the show way too literally.

nah, its one of my favorite podcasts right now

actually wouldnt mind hearing more eps without guests

Charlemagne is just an unlikable. Something about him that irks me.

He's starting to forget that he was a ******'s sidekick.

he talks about Wendy Williams all the time on his podcast, though.

I dunno this kinda struck me has hate.

"Don't forget: YOU AIN'T ****, BOY!!!"

This is such hacky morning radio nonsense.

Only watched the interviews. Never heard the show in the full.

This is horrible. They got nothing to say.

I hear you, but even from the interviews you can tell the show is just for laughs and strictly entertainment purposes. Whenver they interview someone who has something important to say, whether be about politics, education, civil liberties etc it is a slow and boring interview. Envy is dumb as rocks, Yee is all about the gossip and who is dating who, and Charlamagne is just himself. I don't listen for substance, I like it because it is entertaining and makes the work day fly by for me.

Last edited:
Real talk, whenever they interview someone who actually has something to say it seems like Envy gets overly dumb.

Like, when they have someone on has some real **** to talk about, Envy is always pausing the conversation to purposefully say "See I thought (insert false idea or something that all uninformed people feel)" and then he keeps on bringing up that wrong idea n matter how many times the guest gives him the right information.

Whenever there's anyone smart or with some real stuff they wanna talk about, Envy always does this thing where the guest is over there in "intellect land" with the "deep people" and he's just being a representative for the ignorant folk, the real people like his listeners, and I don't like that at all. I feel it's insulting, especially when there's mad times where Charlemagne is getting into the real talk and glad that someone is finally talking about some real stuff, and Envy almost purposefully derails the conversation to just say "you see i'm not into all that smart stuff, cause i'm a real person." Like wtf is that about????

Back
Top Bottom