***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

So basically things happened over that comment about Brandy? Because there was a gap between that and the moment things started getting tense. Fredro pulled a Goku and was just hiding his power level (anger) lol.

Damn, I hope they didn't spoil this interview with tough guy nonsense. I was look forward to hearing some jewels from these guys :smh:.

Last edited:
So basically things happened over that comment about Brandy? Because there was a gap between that and the moment things started getting tense. Fredro pulled a Goku and was just hiding his power level (anger) lol.

lol pretty much, its funny I watched the boys II men video on the previous page and Wanya Morris said he smashed brandy too :lol:

All 3 of them was scared as **** [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

They was hoooooooooooooin Charlamagne ***

Them ****** still fine.

I wanted a bf like q so bad when I would watch Moesha

No way that brandy comment should make him that upset.

:lol:

Sticky fingaz made no sense throughout the interview :lol:

WHen he said the guy beat himself up, and offered to show Charlamagne how that is possible was hilarious.

Last edited:
I didn't even know there was a Breakfast Club post.......

I don't know man. I wasn't a huge Charlamagne at first but after being now a fan of the Breakfast Club, you know how his antics are and you can't be all surprised if he asks questions like that, especially when it was a comment on something Fredro said. It's like he just took the hood route with things and got mad instead of just saying, "I don't want to talk about it". I grew up on Onyx music and even watched Sunset Park in the theaters and what not and Fredro really seems exactly as his character and even at his age right now which is sad. Dude needs to handle things more like a professional.

"50 ran _ , like you!" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You mad or nah?

Not at all boo you know I got a lil bit of thug in me [emoji]128523[/emoji]

View media item 1108069
[emoji]9981[/emoji]️[emoji]127344[/emoji][emoji]127382[/emoji] [emoji]9981[/emoji]️[emoji]127344[/emoji][emoji]127382[/emoji] [emoji]9981[/emoji]️[emoji]127344[/emoji][emoji]127382[/emoji]

Haha. Slowly finishing the interview. This comment was said on SmokingSection but Onyx (or at least Fredro) did the right thing today in wilding out cause if they did a normal interview, I think no one would have cared. This is at least press for them in a good way but I still won't care to listen to their new album.

roll.gif
 @ "what happened  when you got punched in the eye"

Back
Top Bottom