***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I have no sympathy for Charlegmagne. 

Notice how he tried to de-escalate the situation by clarifying his comments and asking why there was a problem...because it was somebody who would go toe to toe with him.
Had that been Lil Mama or some other easy target...he'd just keep preying on them.

He's a sucker who always backs down when there's someone sitting there that will go in his grill.

In this instance Charlamagne wasn't coming for him at all. One thing you have to realise is that he gives respect to those who deserve in the industry. At first I thought he brought up a convo they had off air and Fredo told them not to mention it, then I was like he had a reason to be mad. I didn't know it was from an old interview he did. Fredro went off the handle, and made himself look like a ***** *** *****. This interview could have been really good, but he spoiled it.

I dont think charlemagne sp? backed down at all. His intentions werent to cause an issue. all the hooting and hollering dont mean nothin.

He on his job.

my take anyway.

Real talk.

That "he's at his job ****" works both ways.

He knows nobody is going to hit him right there too.

Fact remains...is that his whole demeanor and approach differs when he's sitting up there with a Gucci Mane...A Waka Flocka, etc....vs. when he likes to keep crossing lines and clowning on people that likely WOULDN'T fight him.

That is true, he won't clown Waka or Gucci, but the fact remains he wasn't trying to clown on Fredro. If anything he was giving props to him for getting top from Brandy during Moesha days. All homeboy had to do was say you know what, I was wrong for saying that shout to Brandy she is a good actress singer blah blah blah, now lets move on. All rah rah rah I aint a ***** nonsense made him look like more of a *****. All that talk about he got ran off his block, like he own the radio station. Only a fool would go into battle with no weapons, and without knowing what the enemy has planned for them.

Dudes want charlamagne to be a tough guy at work :lol: :rofl:

Some of yall take his trollin too srs, breakfast club wouldve been down the drain a min ago if it wasnt for charlamagnes trollin

He makes the interviews more interesting, Yee only asking about relationship and rumor ********. Envy doesn't know what to say half the time :smh:.

i feel what u saying , its just the way it happened . im not saying charlemagne completely took a L , i actually respect how he handled it . and it wouldve been 2 vs 1 so it wasnt like if it "went down" it would have been fair anyway . and while i do commend him for not running away or avoiding the issue , he damn sure aint match fredro's aggression either . it was almost like he kinda kept on with his antics to save face but he knew not to go too too far from there on . like dog he called him a _ way too many times for charlemagne to remain THAT calm . even when sticky suggested 5 minutes it aint like dude stood up on some yea ill give u 5 minutes he gave the half assed yea ok whatever answer . 

all im saying is that charlemagne puts that kind of energy out there all the time , which is obviously his role on the show , and we can tell when his questions/comments are a lil out there and when guest are uncomfortable . so at some point , be it right or wrong , u have to expect someone to be like nah hold up wtf . like honestly something like that actually happening was long over due anyway .

True, but the problem is it happened at the wrong time and for the wrong reasons.

Fredro built like a strong 8th grader and trying to act hard he needs a seat

Envy and Angela were terrified

I thought CTG handled it as well he could given he was at work

Word, he even asked him straight up do we have a problem. He handled it like a man should, he didn't sit there and sulk and be quiet. Even with the DJ Drama incident. He noticed Envy acting funny so he was like what is good with yall? That is all it took, and look what happened with that. All dudes need sometimes is to just hash it out, lay your cards on the table and move from there.

Last edited:
I have no sympathy for Charlegmagne. 

Notice how he tried to de-escalate the situation by clarifying his comments and asking why there was a problem...because it was somebody who would go toe to toe with him.
Had that been Lil Mama or some other easy target...he'd just keep preying on them.

He's a sucker who always backs down when there's someone sitting there that will go in his grill.

In this instance Charlamagne wasn't coming for him at all. One thing you have to realise is that he gives respect to those who deserve in the industry. At first I thought he brought up a convo they had off air and Fredo told them not to mention it, then I was like he had a reason to be mad. I didn't know it was from an old interview he did. Fredro went off the handle, and made himself look like a ***** *** *****. This interview could have been really good, but he spoiled it.

I dont think charlemagne sp? backed down at all. His intentions werent to cause an issue. all the hooting and hollering dont mean nothin.

He on his job.

my take anyway.

Real talk.

That "he's at his job ****" works both ways.

He knows nobody is going to hit him right there too.

Fact remains...is that his whole demeanor and approach differs when he's sitting up there with a Gucci Mane...A Waka Flocka, etc....vs. when he likes to keep crossing lines and clowning on people that likely WOULDN'T fight him.

That is true, he won't clown Waka or Gucci, but the fact remains he wasn't trying to clown on Fredro. If anything he was giving props to him for getting top from Brandy during Moesha days. All homeboy had to do was say you know what, I was wrong for saying that shout to Brandy she is a good actress singer blah blah blah, now lets move on. All rah rah rah I aint a ***** nonsense made him look like more of a *****. All that talk about he got ran off his block, like he own the radio station. Only a fool would go into battle with no weapons, and without knowing what the enemy has planned for them.

Dudes want charlamagne to be a tough guy at work :lol: :rofl:

Some of yall take his trollin too srs, breakfast club wouldve been down the drain a min ago if it wasnt for charlamagnes trollin

He makes the interviews more interesting, Yee only asking about relationship and rumor ********. Envy doesn't know what to say half the time :smh:.

i feel what u saying , its just the way it happened . im not saying charlemagne completely took a L , i actually respect how he handled it . and it wouldve been 2 vs 1 so it wasnt like if it "went down" it would have been fair anyway . and while i do commend him for not running away or avoiding the issue , he damn sure aint match fredro's aggression either . it was almost like he kinda kept on with his antics to save face but he knew not to go too too far from there on . like dog he called him a _ way too many times for charlemagne to remain THAT calm . even when sticky suggested 5 minutes it aint like dude stood up on some yea ill give u 5 minutes he gave the half assed yea ok whatever answer . 

all im saying is that charlemagne puts that kind of energy out there all the time , which is obviously his role on the show , and we can tell when his questions/comments are a lil out there and when guest are uncomfortable . so at some point , be it right or wrong , u have to expect someone to be like nah hold up wtf . like honestly something like that actually happening was long over due anyway .

True, but the problem is it happened at the wrong time and for the wrong reasons.

Fredro built like a strong 8th grader and trying to act hard he needs a seat

Envy and Angela were terrified

I thought CTG handled it as well he could given he was at work

Word, he even asked him straight up do we have a problem. He handled it like a man should, he didn't sit there and sulk and be quiet. Even with the DJ Drama incident. He noticed Envy acting funny so he was like what is good with yall? That is all it took, and look what happened with that. All dudes need sometimes is to just hash it out, lay your cards on the table and move from there.

Meth? That u?

Tameka "Tiny" Harris at the Breakfast Club
886.gif

I need just the audio. Can't watch this.

Did my googles and Buffy kept it together and Ki got forced into retirement (married) and went "natural" :\

:evil:
View media item 1109190View media item 1109191

I was so disappointed back in 07/08 finding out she juiced. She'll probably deny it now after being so involved in those fitness vids, but I was in that unisex barbershop/salon when she was casually talking about her shots. Girl stood up and her booty was damn near dragging on the back of her knees.

should've asked sticky about that white boy beating him down on MTV......it was that extreme sports festival they used to throw......they had a celeb boxing match and this dude with pink hair beat him down 
roll.gif

think I was in middle school when this happened but I was rollin

edit: not a complete beatdown but the white dude had better licks 

Last edited:
Ya'll really caping for the same guy who loves to "take shots" at female guests...Kanye, Drake, and Nick Cannon...but goes on an *** kissing marathon when it's Boosie, Gucci, or Waka sitting up there.

That's called being a sucker.

Ain't nobody said **** about being a tough guy...so i don't know where the hell ya'll got that from. My point is...be the same all the time...why ONLY antagonize the easy targets?

I'm late on this part, but that's pretty much Charlamagne's m.o., talk slick to the Nick Cannon's, Lil Mama's and Sage The Gemini's of the industry, but shuts the **** up with the 50's and Royce Da 5'9's.

I'm late on this part, but that's pretty much Charlamagne's m.o., talk slick to the Nick Cannon's, Lil Mama's and Sage The Gemini's of the industry, but shuts the **** up with the 50's and Royce Da 5'9's.
This is all I was saying.

I have no idea what all the back and forth was about.

How much of a troll are you really if you only troll the easiest targets?

should've asked sticky about that white boy beating him down on MTV

Whooooa... Had pleighboi looking like

View media item 1109757
And dude definitely lied about that 50 situation and ethered himself live on air. :smh:

Welp, so much for that hard persona Sticky's Fredro's been working on for the past 20 years and nobody believes yet.

Last edited:
should've asked sticky about that white boy beating him down on MTV......it was that extreme sports festival they used to throw......they had a celeb boxing match and this dude with pink hair beat him down :rofl:

think I was in middle school when this happened but I was rollin

edit: not a complete beatdown but the white dude had better licks 
Aint sticky say he was off a bottle of hen and some blunts in the interview when ctg asked him about the MTV fight lmao, sticky was cheesing harder than a mug at the end lmao

Is that account an official Breakfast Club account? If so they have a MEAN promo team...

Back
Top Bottom