***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

"50 ran _ , like you!" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Not at all boo you know I got a lil bit of thug in me [emoji]128523[/emoji]

[emoji]9981[/emoji]️[emoji]127344[/emoji][emoji]127382[/emoji] [emoji]9981[/emoji]️[emoji]127344[/emoji][emoji]127382[/emoji] [emoji]9981[/emoji]️[emoji]127344[/emoji][emoji]127382[/emoji]
lmaooooo

This ***** fredro is a ************* CLOWN.

You 43 YEARS OLD *****. Acting hard on a radio station interview. Son got mad because he was asked a question about some **** HE said on camera b? He really think they was gonna talk to him for 20 minutes about that ******** *** album? Ol 5'5" Muggsy Bogues looking *** *****. **** outta here. Irrelevant *** *****

"Do your googles" ol Stone Age DMX illiterate type with one finger *** boy

Last edited:

You 43 YEARS OLD *****. Acting hard on a radio station interview. Son got mad because he was asked a question about some **** HE said on camera b? He really think they was gonna talk to him for 20 minutes about that ******** *** album? Ol 5'5" Muggsy Bogues looking *** *****. **** outta here. Irrelevant *** *****

well damn lol

Damn this interview really got some of you guys hyped for no reason :lol:

Fredro and Charlamagne are about the same height.

Dudes want charlamagne to be a tough guy at work
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Some of yall take his trollin too srs, breakfast club wouldve been down the drain a min ago if it wasnt for charlamagnes trollin
THIS..who turns up at someones workplace?? you think Char gonna take the fade AT WORK so he can get suspended and or fired. LOL 

We can go back and forth on this forever.

Point is...he acts differently with people he doesn't want any problems with. 

That's a fact. You can watch the same youtube channel you pulled those from and see that for yourself.

only person ive ever seen dude act different with was jay-z. he kept trying to bait fredro throughout the interview. it was clear he wasnt scared at all, he kinda seemed amused. i dont keep up with dude outside of the show, but considering how much he runs his mouth, im sure if he was ***** , there would be a ton of stories of people getting at him

How you get mad at somebody asking you about The statement YOU made on CAMERA. Him being mad like that I'm sure he didn't get the wop.

He got caught lying on his **** and tried to flex his way out of it. ****** only get mad when they get caught lying.

only person ive ever seen dude act different with was jay-z. he kept trying to bait fredro throughout the interview. it was clear he wasnt scared at all, he kinda seemed amused. i dont keep up with dude outside of the show, but considering how much he runs his mouth, im sure if he was ***** , there would be a ton of stories of people getting at him
BRAVO...

one incident hits the webs and dude automatically PIE??..Three on one most dudes is gonna get up outta there too.. 

Fredro was corny for that.... Charlemagne handled himself imo. Didn't seem scared to me, even offered 5 minutes at the end :lol:

at the 9:40 mark when Fredro took off his glasses and Charlamagne smirked at him it seemed to me like he was getting ready but composed himself realizing he's at work.

What I saw, and the comments I read about this were totally different. Charlamagne is also a member of the smurfs, but he wasn't anything but surprised at the act.

I was reading Envy and CTG were shook :lol: What video did you dudes see?

Onyx has been pump fakin for the past 20 years.

And I think CTG would have really have given him that five minutes.

In the past couple of days I've seen Aaron Hall and Onyx more relevant than they've been in a decade from interviews. Crazy world we live in.

Last edited:

well damn lol
Took the words outta my mouth

Fredro built like a strong 8th grader and trying to act hard he needs a seat

Envy and Angela were terrified

I thought CTG handled it as well he could given he was at work

All I know is that if 3+ dudes are tryna fight me I'm out.

I got chased by 15 dudes once for no reason. They never caught me. They waited too late to start chasing me after I walked past them. Looked out the glass in the front door and they are all running looking for me :lol:

Smart move by CTG. That could've ended up in a stabbing incident, broken jaw, etc.

Back
Top Bottom