***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

"I'm A Flirt" was a long time ago son.

But keep holding on
laugh.gif
You're right...BUTTTT Kellz single handedly jacked this song to the point people forget Bow Wow was on this 1st 
roll.gif
 boy don;t even get a feature or a nod now...Kellz is the GOAT for living out the lyrics

couldn't have been me. i'd roast that ***** on his own show if he did me like that on some reckless idgaf what the label says type ****.

he had absolutely no respect, as usual and he forgot where he came from, as usual. i woulda put him in his place until my segment was over. literally every answer would have been me coming at his neck.
matter of fact if i was red cafe i woulda got at him off the strength that thats a person sitting next to me, let alone a label mate.

in short, i never did like that clown but **** that ***** and i don't even like cassie's music.

Gossiping about females is some female ****. Son always displayed female tendencies tho when you think about it. Him and flex been the spokesmen for female hormones for a long time now. i'm convinced cdg takes estrogen pills on the low.

would explain the side effects on his face...

Charlamagne Tha God Reveals Why Nicki Minaj Said She’s Never Coming On His Show Again

(AllHipHop News) Charlamagne Tha God has been one of the biggest supporters of Nicki Minaj’s career. He appeared on a special edition of her album Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded and has even gone so far as to call himself a Barb – one of Nicki’s superfans. Apparently, the love is no longer mutual.

During an interview on The Breakfast Club with Nicki’s rival Lil Kim, Charlamagne revealed that he and the Young Money rapper were no longer cool. The outspoken radio host further explained the situation with Nicki during his Brilliant Idiots podcast.

Charlamagne said:

I got mad love for Nicki Minaj even though she ain’t f***ing with me right now. She unfollowed me on Twitter. She made calls to people in radio, people that I work for, and said she’s never coming on The Breakfast Club again.

I know she got upset when I said “‘Anaconda” was corny. My exact synopsis on “Anaconda” when it first came out was I’m not really feeling this record. It’s not for me. It’s for girls. It’s for kids. It’s for people who like to shake their ***. I said when the video comes out, I will probably appreciate this song more. But then I said, “It’s going to work. I just think it’s corny.”

Charlemagne goes on to suggest that his comments about Iggy Azalea deserving the BET Award for Best Female Hip Hop Artist this year may have upset Nicki as well. He also recalls saying that she was “The King of New York” after seeing her performance at Summer Jam.

Apparently, Nicki’s “stans” also had an issue with Charlamagne and The Breakfast Club for their interview with Kim, because the Barbs thought the conversation was biased against Nicki. Charlamagne expressed that his job is to not show favoritism to any artist and fans cannot get upset at the radio show for giving Kim a platform to discuss Nicki.

I'll be sure to check out the Usher interview later on. Also, I had a chance to catch up on the last few pages of this thread and since it is a new month...............

Asinine Statement of the Month:  "Robert Kelly wasn't convicted of the case. So I don't think he did it."--DipsetGeneral 

Honestly people don't like ctg because sometimes he isn't politically correct
Some of the things he says can be mean
But they are either true or what people have been thinking just haven't said
I like dude
Sometimes he can be EXTREMELY bias
But for the most part I like dude when he just speaking how he feels

couldn't have been me. i'd roast that ***** on his own show if he did me like that on some reckless idgaf what the label says type ****.

he had absolutely no respect, as usual and he forgot where he came from, as usual. i woulda put him in his place until my segment was over. literally every answer would have been me coming at his neck.
matter of fact if i was red cafe i woulda got at him off the strength that thats a person sitting next to me, let alone a label mate.

in short, i never did like that clown but **** that ***** and i don't even like cassie's music.

Gossiping about females is some female ****. Son always displayed female tendencies tho when you think about it. Him and flex been the spokesmen for female hormones for a long time now. i'm convinced cdg takes estrogen pills on the low.

would explain the side effects on his face...
Cassie that u??? :nerd:

if you can quote then you can read and i specifically said i don't like cassia's music like that...i'm not into bony females either.

i'm also not into listening to men gossip and talk down to ppl only when they feel like they can get away with it. he won't do it to ****** like gucci. thats called being a ***** IMO. charlamagne been a clown. he's a typical shock jock using a typical shock jock formula.

red cafe shoulda been like **** are you? a two bit crack dealer that made no money doing that and you came to NY broke because the radio wouldn't pay you. swung off of wendy williams richard to get in the game. he forgot where he came from. everyone starts from somewhere.

her music is wack enough to get her on the show for an interview right?

Last edited:
Damn without envy the interview seemed kinda missing something
Tbc works well when all 3 are there
When one is missing the whole vibe seems off
It's like they all feed off each other
I like tinashe though seems like a real cool person
Hope her album does well

I'll be sure to check out the Usher interview later on. Also, I had a chance to catch up on the last few pages of this thread and since it is a new month...............

Asinine Statement of the Month:  "Robert Kelly wasn't convicted of the case. So I don't think he did it."--DipsetGeneral 

:rofl:

Why everybody flexed up on Cassie like Me & U wasn't a jam though?

Tinashe is future bae. Y'all seen how long her tongue is? I peeped on IG a few weeks back but someone post her Hot 97 interview, Peter Rosenberg measured her tongue (which is ironic . . . 
laugh.gif
).

And lmao at Deuce King.

That interview with Cassie wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. He went way harder at Lil Mama :lol:.

Ebro is a fool for the first interview they did with Tinashe. "Spell your name. That ain't nothing, but a Tanisha" :lol:.

Last edited:
I think he went pretty hard at Cassie, she just wasn't feeding him enough to take it to that next level... she was just being extra non-nonchalant despite all the shots being thrown, he told her she sucked live 
laugh.gif
 then followed that with, in a question format, "ohhhhh I guess she slept with Diddy??" But she didn't bite.

Where as Lil Mama fell for the trap... which turned out to be a disaster.

Last edited:
The caller actually made it way worse than it was.

Also CTG come up story is quite nice. Dude spoke about how he was 30 and had to go back home and live with his mom just this last week on his podcast.

He will always be appreciated and found a good lane for himself

She can't sing live though
Ain't like he was dissing
He was telling the truth
Telling the truth and dissing can be one in the same depending on context, everything he was bringing up was in a negative/shots fired light... Not that I care because it was hilarious to me but it's part of her job as an entertainer to protect her image, she didn't do that and it clearly hasn't worked out in her favor from a career standpoint.

Cthagod had to go back home when he was 30? Damn, would like to hear more abt that. Always dope to see people rebound from situations like that.

Man I want tinashe so bad b

Back
Top Bottom