***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

The caller actually made it way worse than it was.

Also CTG come up story is quite nice. Dude spoke about how he was 30 and had to go back home and live with his mom just this last week on his podcast.

He will always be appreciated and found a good lane for himself
Link to this podcast :nerd:

Damn without envy the interview seemed kinda missing something
Tbc works well when all 3 are there
When one is missing the whole vibe seems off
It's like they all feed off each other
I like tinashe though seems like a real cool person
Hope her album does well

Very true, they all bring that "it factor" to the show that allows it to run smoothly. When one is gone you can tell.

Cthagod had to go back home when he was 30? Damn, would like to hear more abt that. Always dope to see people rebound from situations like that.

Man I want tinashe so bad b

Really? Then that call from the Power 105 came at the right time, because he just turned 34 and they been doing it since '10 November or Dec.

Link to this podcast :nerd:

It might be the brilliant idiots podcasts he is talking about, Cthagod does it with Andrew Schultz

https://soundcloud.com/#thebrilliantidiots

Last edited:
Link to this podcast
nerd.gif

yea I never knew he had to go back home with his mom after he got fired. Dude hit rock bottom......no wonder why he preaches that speak/think positive stuff so much

can't knock that 

edit: crazy thing is CTG was never lying in that cassie interview 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I think he went pretty hard at Cassie, she just wasn't feeding him enough to take it to that next level... she was just being extra non-nonchalant despite all the shots being thrown, he told her she sucked live :lol:  then followed that with, in a question format, "ohhhhh I guess she slept with Diddy??" But she didn't bite.

Where as Lil Mama fell for the trap... which turned out to be a disaster.

He wasn't saying it to be mean, that's why I don't think it was that bad. Not to say it didn't hurt her feelings, but he's being truthful saying there's not much info about her other than her nudes.

Now, Lil Mama, he was saying stuff just to go at her. Amina might've got it the worst though :lol:.

The interesting part of the podcast was him mentioning Lil Kim setting up "the drop".

He asked Kim about it, and she said I don't want to talk about that, but she never denied it :smh:

But he was phony as hell on the radio

Why everybody flexed up on Cassie like Me & U wasn't a jam though?​

Tinashe is future bae. Y'all seen how long her tongue is? I peeped on IG a few weeks back but someone post her Hot 97 interview, Peter Rosenberg measured her tongue (which is ironic . . . :lol: ).​

And lmao at Deuce King.​
:nerd: Time to fap.

Last edited:

Why everybody flexed up on Cassie like Me & U wasn't a jam though?​
Tinashe is future bae. Y'all seen how long her tongue is? I peeped on IG a few weeks back but someone post her Hot 97 interview, Peter Rosenberg measured her tongue (which is ironic . . . 
laugh.gif
).​
And lmao at Deuce King.​
nerd.gif
Time to fap.
 ​
10693637_531119123689080_576625166_n.jpg
 ​
BRUH.
 ​
th5T5Dj.gif
 ​
10617166_824339147611439_1632481641_n.jpg
 ​
BRUH.
 ​
 ​

Last edited:
Every time I hear 2on I think of hot slutty chicks

I feel like the hook should be I love to be a **** lol

Yo... The Breakfast Club is cool. I like their interviews a lot but I'll never forget how they played my dude K.R.I.T. :smh: :smh:
Unwarranted disrespect.

Slow Day TBC? No Interview this morning (as of 11:40 EST).. Well theres always the rerun of Ray J calling into TBC talking about he "touched" Fabolous..and how his number of Rolls Royces went from 7 to 5 to 3 all in one conversation... Ray J was gangster on that phone call.. still a good laugh..lol

Slow Day TBC? No Interview this morning (as of 11:40 EST).. Well theres always the rerun of Ray J calling into TBC talking about he "touched" Fabolous..and how his number of Rolls Royces went from 7 to 5 to 3 all in one conversation... Ray J was gangster on that phone call.. still a good laugh..lol
Can't forget the booty goons.

That Ray J interview is almost up there with the Mase/Camron and Jim Jones interview in my book.  

Asinine Statement of the Month:  "Robert Kelly wasn't convicted of the case. So I don't think he did it."--DipsetGeneral

Back
Top Bottom