Just don't lie to me and tell me ur heart is in it
When it's clearly not

Musiq is TRIPPIN :smh:
His heart ain't in the music no more
Idc what he says he just tryna make money
Which is cool
When it's clearly not

havent heard from him in a while...what new stuff does he even have?

How many Rolls Royce's was outside Ray J?

Interview is classic.
this should be a math word question.. Ray J initially mentioned 7 Rolls Royces when he first started..

then 7 Went to 5 Rolls Royces then it went to  3 NEW Rolls Royces. How many Rolls Royces are new and how many Rolls Royces left and how many Rolls Royces stayed by the end of the call?

Musiq is TRIPPIN :smh:
His heart ain't in the music no more
Idc what he says he just tryna make money
Which is cool
When it's clearly not

havent heard from him in a while...what new stuff does he even have?
Looks like he's going the "rap" route from the interview

terrible... so no more teach me how to love,halfcrazy, for tonight Musiq anymore :smh:

terrible... so no more teach me how to love,halfcrazy, for tonight Musiq anymore
mean.gif
You know the music industry is sad when Musiq cant even make Real Music

terrible... so no more teach me how to love,halfcrazy, for tonight Musiq anymore :smh:

just went to my spinrilla & downloaded a soul mixtape...musiq,raheem,ant hamilton

i hate real music is getting forced out by this new ******** that last on the radio for 2-3 weeks

Last edited:
CTG.. From the Hussel Interview..."R Kelly peed on a lil girl and then made everyone Step In The Name Of Love... "Hillarious!!

this dude Envy is a straight clown...constantly dumbing down that great interview black enterprise had, being negative the whole time.

whoa!!! bruh how did you not post the whole interview.

Last edited:

just went to my spinrilla & downloaded a soul mixtape...musiq,raheem,ant hamilton

i hate real music is getting forced out by this new ******** that last on the radio for 2-3 weeks
What's crazy is how they stop doing real music and do that wack ****
Then white folks come in and make a killing doing real music

I'm sayin though
They give us an hour of lil Kim or k Michelle
But the real info and knowledge they can't even finish the vid :smh:

Nothing new fam, I listen to them for pure entertainment. Anytime they have an intellectual person on the show they don't know how to keep thing serious :smh:
Always making jokes when it isn't necessary, and deviating from the topic.

this dude Envy is a straight clown...constantly dumbing down that great interview black enterprise had, being negative the whole time.

whoa!!! bruh how did you not post the whole interview.

He dumbs down dumb interviews too :lol:. Envy has ADD when intelligence is involved. THey all do to an extent, but Envy is the worst of them all. He will come way out of left with the most ridicously ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom