***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Gucci is one of the best A&R's in music period. Let's just look at the list of artist and producers he worked with early before they blew up.

Nicki
Oj
French
Waka
Zaytoven
Migos
Mike Will
Young Thug
London on the track
Pewee Longway
Future
Young Scooter

That is a crazy list of artist and producers that he gave a lot of exposure to. Gucci would put those artist on mixtapes and songs...at first you wouldn't like it...then eventually come around to them.

Wop a livin legend.
None of those people listed have dropped a decent album. Outside of nicki all them dropped one catchy song and disappeared.

Cte been out how long? I swear yg saved dudes career :lol: he would still be crying about a release date

Tips career would be over if it wasnt for that thug blessing in the summer, iggy wont be hot forever & bob is already finished

Before those songs those artist had a following, not mainstream but most people who listen to mixtapes and underground **** knew these artist and knew them from wop. We understand what ti and jeezy did but what have u done for me lately, these ****** especially tip has been trash and noone besides suburban white girls listen to that trash. Those hustle gang tapes are laughable. Dude might as well push his son at this point. Like son said before the whole snow man identity and def jam > jeezy. Without the jay z slurping and machine behind him who knows where he'd be. He's better than tip tho he can at least put out decent tracks every now n then

Now you trippin :lol:

***** I never asked for your Co sign. Larry david, wavy Crockett 7th Mile and the rest of 1017 nt know what it is they got my back. U a in the middle keep both sides happy negro.

View media item 1222255

Y'all ****** that get emotional over artists are weirdos. :lol: Repping your NT Gucci Mane slurping crew like y'all a gang or somethin.

***** I never asked for your Co sign. Larry david, wavy Crockett 7th Mile and the rest of 1017 nt know what it is they got my back. U a in the middle keep both sides happy negro.

And you a **** riding *** boy :lol:

I don't love or hate rappers like I know 'em personally. **** ain't that serious to me.

all dat

And you a **** riding *** boy :lol:

I don't love or hate rappers like I know 'em personally. **** ain't that serious to me.
U lame back on topic tho... anything new besides ti interview about that album none of us will purchase or listen to more than once.

Gucci is one of the best A
None of those people listed have dropped a decent album. Outside of nicki all them dropped one catchy song and disappeared.

Nicki
Oj
French

Waka
Zaytoven
Migos
Mike Will
Young Thug
London on the track
Pewee Longway wtf is this? srs
Future
Young Scooter

cant agree with that all these artist put more than a solo out

Last edited:
I said ALBUMS. I can put half of them dudes in the same category. Most rappers from the "trap" sound exactly the same. Outside of nicki future is the only one to have hits. But his albums both flopped. Outside of "pop that" what has french done? Putting out a million songs doesn't mean your hot.

Last edited:
yep. cliche beat, repeat the same two words on the chorus, then with in 6 months there replaced with another dude with dreads from bankhead.

I said ALBUMS. I can put half of them dudes in the same category. Most rappers from the "trap" sound exactly the same. Outside of nicki future is the only one to have hits. But his albums both flopped. Outside of "pop that" what has french done? Putting out a million songs doesn't mean your hot.

French had the biggest song of summer 2013
& was shot caller & ochocinco not hits?

Yougn Scooter makes me :frown: when i heard this .. "I don't really care what I say on a beat as long as it's about some money. When you try to think hard and write it out, that's when it's gonna be ****** up."

Shot caller was dope. i give u that bro. But neva heard of "ochocinco". All the people mentioned had moments but how many have broken past that to be an established artist?

What exactly is being a established artist nowadays tho? Srs question

Dropping a physical album in stores on a major? Radio singles?

Yougn Scooter makes me :frown: when i heard this .. "I don't really care what I say on a beat as long as it's about some money. When you try to think hard and write it out, that's when it's gonna be ****** up."

but he finnesse da beat with his cocaine flow doe

****** talking about Albums but last time I checked, NOBODY went platinum this yr and The Informant and Jezzy both dropped in 2014...Dudes was stressing to get release dates for nothing. Fact of the matter is, mixtapes count just as much if not more than albums these days. Wop dropped like 10 tapes this year from behind the wall, you a fool if you think his name not still ringing out here. If he doing that from inside and his new artist popping off like he is, then you know he would be doing **** that's more noteworthy than what these guys been doing out here walking the streets.

Dudes are either severly overating Gucci hotness or severly underating Jeezy's. I know Jeezy is a mainstream artist but i also know that w/o a doubt he's getting plenty of plays in the streets also. consistently these same dudes been saying the streets ain't ****** with jeezy for years just straight up lying up & down.

I've been to clubs that Jeezy at, they damn sure ain't filled with suburban teenagers. til this day he's the only ***** who i've ever seen get his ENTIRE mixtape played in a club & the ***** wasn't even in attendance. I know from my experience in my area dudes still bumpin Jeezy heavy, gucci barely gettin looks at all. And he is specifcally trying to feed the streets & nothing else & yet he still ain't buzzin like that.

And i'm not giving that man credit for ANY of those ****** outside of OJ & Maybe scooter (Although Future is even more vital)

****** talking about Albums but last time I checked, NOBODY went platinum this yr and The Informant and Jezzy both dropped in 2014...Dudes was stressing to get release dates for nothing. Fact of the matter is, mixtapes count just as much if not more than albums these days. Wop dropped like 10 tapes this year from behind the wall, you a fool if you think his name not still ringing out here. If he doing that from inside and his new artist popping off like he is, then you know he would be doing **** that's more noteworthy than what these guys been doing out here walking the streets.

This is the **** i'm talkin bout noteworthy in what? what was the last big song that gucci had.... I'm not even talkin amount of spins/ records sold. I'm talkin bout on da radio, in the club, in the strip club, **** that everyone is talking or buzzing about? It ain't there.... Ya'll ****** actin like cats checkin thugga/ Migos/ Quan because they tryna here Gucci.

Not to mention this ***** is dropping full fledge ENTIRE mixtapes with these new ****** tryna keep himself afloat but when he does collabos he's breaking an artist.... When T.I/ Jeezy do it there trying to establish a buzz. But in the past year both Jeezy (My *****) T.I (All about the money) have tracks featuring some of the hottest ****** in the A and thopse ***** have naturally blew the **** up in the streets/clubs first then got big. Meanwhile Gucci does full mixtapes with the same ****** and the **** don't ring anywhere outside of some obscure traphouse in zone 6 somewhere.

What exactly is being a established artist nowadays tho? Srs question

Dropping a physical album in stores on a major? Radio singles?
j. cole two gold albums, drake 3 plat, wale 2 gold, kendrick plat and bout to do it again. Outside of drake, these dudes may not put out he biggest records but for some reason they manage to get people to purchase their albums. 

Gucci is a better all around rapper than jeezy & how can you say gucci had no credit in wakas success :smh:

****** love saying dumb ****

he dropped 10 tapes & aint have a SINGLE single that was playable.... cut it out... fams complete trash

Back
Top Bottom