***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Mark my words NT, once i get my money up, I'm wifing Trina. i have everything she wants in a man, just gotta get this paper going.

Mark my words NT, once i get my money up, I'm wifing Trina. i have everything she wants in a man, just gotta get this paper going.
**** Trina MaseratiXXX got a way better body though and is more of a people person than trina.

Last edited:
Trina seem cool....I'm sure she was a wild one during her younger days but a lot of chicks are so I can't judge 

Trina seem cool....I'm sure she was a wild one during her younger days but a lot of chicks are so I can't judge 
Listening to her talk and describing her type or experience, it explains why she ain't found "Love" yet.

You don't wife Trina types. Good sex and thats bout it

true.  She seemed really self aware.  It's amazing how she's always managed to stay visible all this time without really doing much

she doesn't seem hard up

Last edited:
You dont meat the size requirements
nerd.gif

roll.gif

11 inches doe, shes sippin on brew

Trina fell off? Trina's straight, compare her Lil Kim and Foxy. She's in her mid 30's.

Charlamagne's face looks like he has vitiligo.

This was like the bitter women's week with Trina and those other girls. I've never watched that show, but now I want to.

I forgot Trina was with Wayne. How do you date a dude who's smaller than you?

and that chick with the I don't snitch :lol: You let some dude lay hands on you, and you're doing him a favor?

and so cool...if she wasnt part of that lifestyle and so scared, she could def be wifed up.

Dog its rough cause Trina def needs a regular guy but she wouldn't know how to act because she is such a part of that Lifestyle. Chicks like Trina are one of my motivations to get duckets tho. She seems like a really good girl if your paper etc is correct.
If a chick won't look at me if I'm making like 50k, then I'll pass.

Yo why is Teairra's mouth quivering so much? What did Ray J do to these women?

If a chick won't look at me if I'm making like 50k, then I'll pass.

Fam thats great but as you get older you will see 50K really aint that much especially when you trying to have a family and build wealth. Props to you tho for having your morals.

I kinda just want more for myself personally and I think my wife should want the same. I'm making well over 50K now and I'm comfortable for the mean time but I will always want more. I guess its the capitalism.

^^^^ I feel u with wanting more
But shouldn't we be comfortable in just being comfortable without wanting all that "extra" stuff
Mind u I want more
But when I sit here and read what u typed it just got me thinking that half the things I have or want but I don't NEED.
And that maybe I need to be more content with what I have

Last edited:
Ive always been a fan of Sommore's boobies

been a1 since day 1
U know her and nia long are sisters
Mm mmm mmmm they both fine as ****

bruh View media item 1249970
google just lead me here

http://madamenoire.com/286803/oh-th...ty-siblings-people-dont-talk-or-know-about/2/
Daaaaaamn
Now I knew lisa raye and dabrat were sisters
But didn't know about Vanessa Williams and that dude
Or Julia Roberts and Eric Roberts were brother and sister or that ea Roberts was dudes daughter
Or the full house growing pains kids were related
Or Jessie Heisenberg sister is that lil Pepsi girl that used to do the commercials from back in the day

Back
Top Bottom