***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

***** took hella long to answer that question
He lying he was on some kinda drug
Plus sounds like that ***** got an eating disorder

man, that interview is a struggle to listen to

giphy.gif

i put the speed on 1.25 as someone on youtube suggested and it's still rough

Last edited:
August def trying that TI method of talking.

Couldn't answered the simple questions about head with a yes or no lol

I agree that he seems to put too much thought into the most basic sentences :lol:

Got the interviewers (his HOT 97 joint was like this too) guiding him through his answers and ****.

Seems like a cool dude though.

That ***** sound like his brain kinda fried, he wasn't talking like that in the past breakfast club interviews. That's ****** up

I wonder if it's drugs or he's on medication from what happen.

His medical condition seemed sort of suspect in the first place. Just like Lil Wayne.

I wonder if it's drugs or he's on medication from what happen.

His medical condition seemed sort of suspect in the first place. Just like Lil Wayne.

Sus like it was faked or sus as in they overdosed on something.

Dude was in a coma and had 10 seizures less than 3 months ago and yall making fun of him :smh:

Last edited:
his previous interviews aren't that much different, plus he had that pull out in which can get in the way if you aren't used to wearing it

look at the hard time Tip was having trying to keep his in, though he did have top and bottoms

Last edited:
August just got that louisiana drawl

Dude really calling his medical condition suspect :smh:

Like a seizure & coma isnt some srs ****

August just seems laid back and he thinks about what he says.​
 ​
Sometimes when I get the temp the **** be saying I look like folk (I really don't but I ain't trippin 
pimp.gif
). If I was a lil lighter, I'd be able to finesse it even more.​
 ​
Flourish lil whoadie, flourish.​

August just seems laid back and he thinks about what he says.​
 ​
Sometimes when I get the temp the **** be saying I look like folk (I really don't but I ain't trippin :pimp: ). If I was a lil lighter, I'd be able to finesse it even more.​
 ​
Flourish lil whoadie, flourish.​

feel free to post pictures or direct me to your IG

Sus as in more than just being exhausted. Slim said he was in a coma for 4 days and didn't have an appetite before. Sounds like he either got an eating disorder or he's on drugs.

i agree...

August just got that louisiana drawl

Dude really calling his medical condition suspect :smh:

Like a seizure & coma isnt some srs ****

So not eating and being tired leads to you to being in to a coma for three days, but the doctors don't know what caused it :stoneface:

And was the coma induced or not? Because he said basically to the question, but they would only induce coma if they know what's going on. You're basically on life support and your bodies shutting down. But that came from not eating and having too much on his mind when he's sleeping. :lol:

Dudes really just pass out and go to sleep for three days, huh?

If you believe that story, you're very gullible.

Didn't say it wasn't serious, but his story is bulslhit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom