***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Dame is the king of the double talk. He also selectively uses street code.

So you can only have problems with with someone over the money they owe you if it's a certain amount?

And the snitching without snitching subliminally is corny. Everyone knows why they came after Irv.

Dame act been tired, I respect what he's done business wise but he says a lot of cornball ****.

Dame was straight disrespecting sway 4real. Asking Sway questions, talking over him? Holding his arm and telling him that he has to change his look. Being an all around dickhead. It was unecersary.

Real talk, Sway looked like he wanted to snuff him.

Dame was straight disrespecting sway 4real. Asking Sway questions, talking over him? Holding his arm and telling him that he has to change his look. Being an all around dickhead. It was unecersary.

Lat time I seen Dame he was smiling with a missing tooth 

Last edited:

Whats disrespectful about telling someone they should be trying to evolve

If your boy was still wearing fubu you would talk to him about it
It's the way he speaks to people and how he just pushes the topic further than it needs to be.

Dame being Dame.
eyes.gif

His personality just never evolved. Never really grew out of being a ****, and that only goes so far.
Right and he dont have no real leverage over anyone no more so thats why hes ignored. Now I see why Jay may have left

They should have had 50 expand on the Trav thing, but they just let 50 talk.

I'm glad he finally saw through the Dre and Jimmy thing and Game.

The Proof story :lol:

Dre knew what Suge was capable of.

Whats disrespectful about telling someone they should be trying to evolve

If your boy was still wearing fubu you would talk to him about it

What's disrespectful is telling someone that for the sake of their own progress, they have to change. How can you tell me what I have to change in order to evolve? That's the missionary mentality.

And asking another man a question, then proceeding to cut him off and talk over him is disrespectful period.

I'm glad Sway corrected him about locs, and I bet some still don't get it.

But saying you shouldn't care about what other men do, and then dwelling on his shirt and hat is classic Dame.

Sway seemed more annoyed and wondering what the purpose was.

Is it better to dress like you did 20 years ago, or act like it?

I'm glad Sway corrected him about locs, and I bet some still don't get it.

But saying you shouldn't care about what other men do, and then dwelling on his shirt and hat is classic Dame.

Sway seemed more annoyed and wondering what the purpose was.

Is it better to dress like you did 20 years ago, or act like it?
Sway was annoyed.

Back
Top Bottom