***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

its almost sad at this point
mean.gif
Larry probably at the point like **** it. 

Who wants to talk to a politician? 

Larry was bored as **** back in the day interviewing presidents. Rosenberg lame...
mean.gif

Rosenberg is corny as hell. Son gon be talking bout him and Amber getting their nails did soon. The fact that they keep going at people that do interviews on TBC shows you that TBC is winning.

Last edited:
I respect sway, he's a legend in the game but he asks sideways questions too at times

dame is just the only one who will ask questions of his own or answer in a way that's unexpected

What Dame say about Jay? Don't know if i can listen to Dame talk again for that long, is the interview on par with the Combat Jack joint?
He's a snitch, but not a snitch, its documented, but I stay away from that man, I dont know whats going on.  He got Biggs locked up, but I dont know the facts, I dont worry about another man.  gimmie my dog.

"ignorant bastard, takin ya back to day 1, no kids but trust me I know how to raise a gun..."

:pimp:
this ***** jay now and that ***** jay, then DOES NOT COMPARE :smh::smh:

Last edited:
Listening to old Jay gives me goosebumps. His transitions and flows were flawless. I was 6 when reasonable doubt came out. Remember a few singles, but that album wasn't for me then. Listened to it again around 13 and while I liked it...couldn't relate. Sounded dated. Wasn't until I hit like 20 that the album truly resonated with me. One of my favorite albums. It's grown man, get fly, get money music.

Had me feeling like copping a few bricks and riding clean lol [emoji]128526[/emoji].

Sway caught Dame in a lie.

He claimed he never saw Empire. When Sway kept asking him about it...Dame cracked and started to say "when I saw it..." then stopped and stuttered 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Damn y'all bout to make me put reasonable doubt in the whip

The jacket dame has on is fly!!!! I need that

Last edited:
Damn y'all bout to make me put reasonable doubt in the whip

The jacket dame has on is fly!!!! I need that

Listening to old Jay gives me goosebumps. His transitions and flows were flawless. I was 6 when reasonable doubt came out. Remember a few singles, but that album wasn't for me then. Listened to it again around 13 and while I liked it...couldn't relate. Sounded dated. Wasn't until I hit like 20 that the album truly resonated with me. One of my favorite albums. It's grown man, get fly, get money music.

Had me feeling like copping a few bricks and riding clean lol [emoji]128526[/emoji].

"ignorant bastard, takin ya back to day 1, no kids but trust me I know how to raise a gun..."

:pimp:
this ***** jay now and that ***** jay, then DOES NOT COMPARE :smh::smh:

The hell is up with Jay's pants?

"I remove ya roof ***** let the sun shine in. 38 waist enough to put one 9 in. Really a 36 without the gun I'm thin....."

'...but when the gat is tucked, I'm fat as ****.'

One of my favorite Jay lines.:lol:
Jay trash though............
And according to some folks
He's a fan
A phony
A fake
A *****
And a stan

Last time Juvie was up there, it was kind of weak. Juvie my guy so I hope this one is good.

Dame [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] straight comedy. ***** just dominated the whole conversation

Back
Top Bottom