***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Cats always talk about how Chatty Patty needs to be checked or how disrespectful he is and i never see it like that, but in this interview he was pushing it IMO. Him and Envy were going hard on him and and were being light-weight disrespectful. They've had a plethora of guests who've been in and out of jail and in trouble with the law and they've never tried this **** with them. Really ain't show Calogero no respect.
Yea I thought the same thing when I watched this, it was almost hypocritical at times considering some of the guests they slobber up.  A few observations though: Envy's father is a police officer, so I think he was more so upset at the fact that an officer was killed.  Also, the dude was a drug addict and broke into the house specifically to find drugs.  If he broke into the house for other reasons, I do not think the interview would have went as such.  Obviously there is such a stigma of being a drug addict.   Instead of being looked as people who have problems they are looked at as scum.  Envy and Chatty looked and talked down to him, and I'm going to assume it was because of his drug issues.    

With that said, this guy really talked a lot about himself and kind of came off as looking for sympathy from everyone.  I don't feel sorry for him at all and don't really care what he went through when he was in jail.  But there was no reason to treat him like that.

Cats always talk about how Chatty Patty needs to be checked or how disrespectful he is and i never see it like that, but in this interview he was pushing it IMO. Him and Envy were going hard on him and and were being light-weight disrespectful. They've had a plethora of guests who've been in and out of jail and in trouble with the law and they've never tried this **** with them. Really ain't show Calogero no respect.

You ain't even lying man. They had some real slick comments. Ctg especially picks and chooses. Envy too to a lesser extent.

They ain't pull that slick **** with Dame up there.

That's my issue with show, how selective they are with the subtle disrespect.

Last edited:
They ain't pull that slick **** with Dame up there.

That's my issue with show, how selective they are in the subtle disrespect.

I agree. Plenty of people that went to jail for a myriad of things and came home have been on this show and they showed em a lot more respect. They didn't pull this type of judgement on Remy Ma, TI, Gucci Mane, Cass etc etc.

That's my problem with them.

I know im gonna catch some hate for this but i feel it has to be said.

I wasnt going to watch the Lillo Brancato but after reading the comments here I decided to watch this morning. First off Envy and Cthegod were acting very unprofessional. If you didn't want to interview him then why even do it (Maybe because you have a boss). Down to the start Envy always says a special guest and he starts off with oh we have a guest today. They took every opportunity to knock him down and showed no interest in the actual interview.

My real reason for posting is after hearing the story and thinking of current issues going on today why are they mad at him for his role but dont look at the fact that the cop was being extremely reckless that night.

He was off duty and heard a bump in the night.

Didnt call the police (or back up)
Comes out with a gun tells someone in the dark "don't move" then shoots at them 3 times. Person was unarmed

The actual threat comes around and you put 9 shots into the person. Seems like a damn western shootout in a residential neighborhood.

Im not saying the two were innocent in any way but for a off duty NYPD officer to just come outside shooting like that he should not be painted as some hero that was killed by two horrible creatures. He made some very poor decisions that night and it cost him his life.

breakfast club has fell off...

after that dame interviewing exposing these dudes as gossip queens...i can't even bring myself to watch their stuff...

how can that dude charlamagne go on with his life as a grown man being talked to like a girl...and then for days after continuously try to defend himself and slick clown their guest? how you call yourself a god though?

dudes trying really hard to go that TMZ route rather than having informative interviews...

I wasnt going to watch the Lillo Brancato but after reading the comments here I decided to watch this morning. First off Envy and Cthegod were acting very unprofessional. If you didn't want to interview him then why even do it (Maybe because you have a boss). Down to the start Envy always says a special guest and he starts off with oh we have a guest today. They took every opportunity to knock him down and showed no interest in the actual interview.

My real reason for posting is after hearing the story and thinking of current issues going on today why are they mad at him for his role but dont look at the fact that the cop was being extremely reckless that night.

Comes out with a gun tells someone in the dark "don't move" then shoots at them 3 times. Person was unarmed

The actual threat comes around and you put 9 shots into the person. Seems like a damn western shootout in a residential neighborhood.

Im not saying the two were innocent in any way but for a off duty NYPD officer to just come outside shooting like that he should not be painted as some hero that was killed by two horrible creatures. He made some very poor decisions that night and it cost him his life.

Was actually going to post this yesterday. My thoughts exactly.

A plain clothes cop didn't announce himself and shot an unarmed Calogero while he was running. Calogero's homeboy just happened to come out of nowhere and have a shoot out with a guy he didn't know was a cop. While dude was already away from the scene.

Also, Turk went to Jail for actually SHOOTING AT COPS who didn't announce themselves, had no warrants and had masks on. These interviews are literally a day apart and the respect level is day and night for two people that commited similar crimes and spent the exact same time in jail.

Ctg and Envy need to be called out on their BS.

Was actually going to post this yesterday. My thoughts exactly.

A plain clothes cop didn't announce himself and shot an unarmed Calogero while he was running. Calogero's homeboy just happened to come out of nowhere and have a shoot out with a guy he didn't know was a cop. While dude was already away from the scene.

Also, Turk went to Jail for actually SHOOTING AT COPS who didn't announce themselves, had no warrants and had masks on. These interviews are literally a day apart and the respect level is day and night for two people that commited similar crimes and spent the exact same time in jail.

Ctg and Envy need to be called out on their BS.

All of this

Both of their stories are soo similar down to both of them being addicts.

I cant respect that

Last edited:
after that dame interviewing exposing these dudes as gossip queens...i can't even bring myself to watch their stuff...

how can that dude charlamagne go on with his life as a grown man being talked to like a girl...and then for days after continuously try to defend himself and slick clown their guest? how you call yourself a god though?

dudes trying really hard to go that TMZ route rather than having informative interviews...
I feel you in that I definitely have begun to look at these guys differently since that interview. The fact that they refused to drop it for so long made them look really hurt about it.

Tangentially related, I've also begun to look at a lot of the sports media journalists differently. A lot of those guys were nerds growing up and you can tell by how they cover athletes now. Their job is to gossip about the guys that were always cooler than them, and sometimes the low key resentment presents itself.

After watching that Turk interview, it explains a lot of why Slim stays behind the scenes like he does.

its like bmf .meech = birdman jbo = slim in the public eye.. now I dont know how none of these guys are behind the scenes

Idk what interview you're referencing but this is :rofl:

Dennis Hof, worth using a background noise for lulz.
And why are some of you still surprised beige ***** pick and chooses who gets throated and who gets violated, he been choosing. Y'all forgot how he threw mayweather under the bus for lulz? Envy must be getting comfortable now that they're the same skin tone.

I feel you in that I definitely have begun to look at these guys differently since that interview. The fact that they refused to drop it for so long made them look really hurt about it.

Tangentially related, I've also begun to look at a lot of the sports media journalists differently. A lot of those guys were nerds growing up and you can tell by how they cover athletes now. Their job is to gossip about the guys that were always cooler than them, and sometimes the low key resentment presents itself.

Exactly

Why would you want to make a living gossiping about other peoples lives ? ....just think about that , they get paid to talk about other people they don't know.

This is one of the points Dame , brought up in his interview that made a lot of people mad . Instead of bringing valuable and intelligent conversions to the table, people want to talk about who Chris Brown is having sex with or who draya is smashing .

Am not knocking them for getting their money but i just think those conversations are weird , even when i go to some threads in here, i see dudes talking about Lebron James hairline for 5 pages and gossip about who is sleeping with who and am like , why would you care about **** like that if you or your family is not involved... i just don't get it .

Exactly

Why would you want to make a living gossiping about other peoples lives ? ....just think about that , they get paid to talk about other people they don't know.

This is one of the points Dame , brought up in his interview that made a lot of people mad . Instead of bringing valuable and intelligent conversions to the table, people want to talk about who Chris Brown is having sex with or who draya is smashing .

Am not knocking them for getting their money but i just think those conversations are weird , even when i go to some threads in here, i see dudes talking about Lebron James hairline for 5 pages and gossip about who is sleeping with who and am like , why would you care about **** like that if you or your family is not involved... i just don't get it .

That is the whole problem b.

This whole feminization of the man is in full effect and has been since the tall t and jersey era faded out...dudes went to the other extreme...and just became females...

im tired of everything just being dumbed down to: "do you, get your money..."

like the f' you mean...that dude 'RAFE' from money and violence said it best on their show...he said something like everything in this culture and life has been **relegated to the ability to make money...

dame just didn't play ball with them...literally, dude just went to the heart and core of it...and said the truth...and that is how everything in life should be...we ain't playing no bubble gum ****...each and everything and situation need to be evaluated based on reality and the truth...

none of these celebs respect the breakfast club...dudes NEED to be on the show, and get BOOKED IN, and almost exclusively when they are on a media tour...

they got the viewers so everyone going to go and get their exposure for an hour and cut...nobody hailing up Charlamagne after and checking for him...

can't watch these guys anymore without cringing..

Last edited:
That Turk interview took a real gay turn, kept trying to explain all that stuff but it just made it sound worse n worse :lol:

laugh.gif
. I'll never get used to the way Louisiana cats use the word *****. You love me *****? Prove you love me *****.
laugh.gif
I lost it when he said that mao

I wasn't to into the hot boys when they were on top. But I knew most of the members. Turk was to far down the list to ever run across, but hes seems like a cool *** dude. Prison and breaking a drug habit will make a dude humble as **** sometimes. 

Back
Top Bottom