***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Janelle one of the coldest [emoji]128525[/emoji]
You aint neva lied 
wow.png

stopped thru the studio the other day.

way smaller in person.

Lots of stuff is taped in advance. when I was there they had the migos and jay pharoah but it didnt air until the next day.

angela yee bad af in person.

puffs interview may be released monday.,

stopped thru the studio the other day.

way smaller in person.

Lots of stuff is taped in advance. when I was there they had the migos and jay pharoah but it didnt air until the next day.

angela yee bad af in person.

puffs interview may be released monday.,
forreal?

I remember there was a instagram pic floatin around were some dude met her and said she ugly in person lol

Diddy finna be on the BFC 2mm morning, can't wait for em Drake/kettlebell altercation questions :lol:

Last edited:
[h2]Puff Daddy Discusses New Music, Drake Altercation, Circo vs Effen Vodka, What Happened With The Kettle Bell And Much More[/h2]

First thing I looked for was the Effen vodka bottle.

Tour would be cool but I don't want to see no new cats. Just old cats. Bail out G Dep and buy Shyne's freedom.

Getting the Hitmen back together is mad cool. Don't want to hear those Kanye or Pharrell beats though.

Last edited:
It's disgusting at how he gushes at Drake mentioning his name in a song

Charlamagne? Son did a 180 on Drake. He's in love with the guy now.

Thought it was funny how Puff said that Drake **** wasn't true, all rumors. Then five minutes says all those rumors are true but he doesn't want to talk about it.

[h2]Puff Daddy Discusses New Music, Drake Altercation, Circo vs Effen Vodka, What Happened With The Kettle Bell And Much More[/h2]
I was entertained.

He sent the 0-100 beat to Drake for Drake to ghostwrite for him, and Drake just kept the whole record for himself :rofl: :rofl:

He deserved that slap

Charlamagne? Son did a 180 on Drake. He's in love with the guy now.

Thought it was funny how Puff said that Drake **** wasn't true, all rumors. Then five minutes says all those rumors are true but he doesn't want to talk about it.

But it's all under the guise, of giving credit where it's due

He's trying hard to cozy up to Drake to get a Breakfast Club interview instead of Angie.

I was entertained.

He sent the 0-100 beat to Drake for Drake to ghostwrite for him, and Drake just kept the whole record for himself :rofl: :rofl:

He deserved that slap

Yeah man :lol:

Last edited:
It seems like you have to be an outsider. Drake is one of the few people selling records, so they want to stay on his good side for that feature. I

but you have seen some of it with Ice T, Maino, Nore and Obie Trice interviews I've seen recently.

That's why I think Meek hurt Meek and social media hurt Meek more than Drake. He opened that door with poor decisions, and it became about piling on.

Back
Top Bottom