***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

You could see him struggling entire time with not wanting to go into Puff mode...a pretty good glimpse came out when Yee interrupted his BET fall story :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm assuming puff still working out the football incident and doesn't wanna show a trend of violence?

or is the whole case over?

It seem like everybody in the industry scared to say something negative on the record about Drake

I don't get it bruh. At this point to me it's bigger than Drake. Them boys know something we don't know. Puff I can understand, he got some pending legal **** going on I wouldn't speak on it either. But the whole industry too spooked to speak on Aubrey cause he the most profitable right now? Give me a ******* break :rofl:

Son got rappers in interviews saying having ghost writers is cool in so many words [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Dudes are not gonna black ball themselves from the game

I don't get it bruh. At this point to me it's bigger than Drake. Them boys know something we don't know. Puff I can understand, he got some pending legal **** going on I wouldn't speak on it either. But the whole industry too spooked to speak on Aubrey cause he the most profitable right now? Give me a ******* break :rofl:

What else can it be inspector gadget?

Drake is Jordan right now. How you gonna prosper being Isah Thomas?

People saw how Meeks brand got tarnished on social media and want no parts of that.

Meek did it to himself though.

If Puffy really did snuff him though, why is there no footage in 2015 when you got ****** filming IG reality show thots leave clubs. Is a Drake/Diddy scuffle not worth a few MB on your phone?

It was odd how he admitted to the J Cole rumor which everyone was denying.

The dissing of 50 was funny :lol:

I'm assuming puff still working out the football incident and doesn't wanna show a trend of violence?

or is the whole case over?

The case is over, they didn't press charges.

He might have paid something to the coach or school.

Look at Drake's background and the folks who have money invested in dude and it's clear why people don't speak their mind on him.

How come nobody calls out puff for slapping up these so called soft dudes like cole drake and stout
And not doing nothing to folks like suge
Seems like he picks his battles to me

How come nobody calls out puff for slapping up these so called soft dudes like cole drake and stout
And not doing nothing to folks like suge
Seems like he picks his battles to me

You mean like a smart man? Those dudes are similar in build and size moreso than him and Suge. Also, you don't slap Suge...you shoot him.

Always hyped to see Scarface. Had his book in my amazon cart for months now, need to buy it. I'll buy the new album, his last two albums didn't disappoint at all.

Back
Top Bottom