***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Wasn't Ricky Williams signed to P's agency?

laugh.gif

That contract was horrible 
he had a mean payday off that contract

but the incentives were make believe

I wanted that Hornets authentic bad as **** as a kid. I've seen some white guy on IG wearing a white one. **** is so damn hard.

"not normally no, i need to meat you, not just a dm"

:wow:

"im not having sex until i get married so they're not going to get me pregnant"

:rolleyes

Last edited:
This ***** Romeo is a Derrick Rose/Master P hybrid. If I had to take a shot for every time he said "people don't understand", I'd be dead. Always respected how he moved though. Dude always seemed humble.

And Angela Simmons came a long way. Idk why she keeps fronting on that virgin good girl steez :lol:.

Bow Wow and Romeo still got a lil static huh. Interesting to hear his perspective.

Last edited:
What some people don't understand is......:lol:

Angela know she lying. Waiting until marriage? :lol: I would wait if I was with her tho :pimp:

So what's your thoughts on chicks being a virgin at age and +?

They take it up the *** :lol:.

She need to stop fronting on the homie Gotti. Hood rooting for him like CTG says. Real Skreet ***** gotta take that down [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

This ***** Romeo is a Derrick Rose/Master P hybrid. If I had to take a shot for every time he said "people don't understand", I'd be dead. Always respected how he moved though. Dude always seemed humble.

And Angela Simmons came a long way. Idk why she keeps fronting on that virgin good girl steez :lol:.

Bow Wow and Romeo still got a lil static huh. Interesting to hear his perspective.

Romeo one of the few rich kids who actually lived in the projects and witnessed EVERYTHING his pops went through. Many of these other kids were born after the fame so they dont know what its like tonbe poor thus they dont have an urgency on continuing the generational wealth.

Angela claiming she a virgin? Ain't she like 27?
So what's your thoughts on chicks being a virgin at age and +?

They buy into that fantasy that they'll meet prince charming. So they'll pressure a man to marry them, then have a kid. A year later the man regrets marrying her cuz that good girl **** was an act. She regrets it to cuz he put on an act to fit her image. Then another year later they'll get divorced and the man is getting broke off in child support.

Last edited:
just noticed Yee stay bringing up the dirt on celebs but is the least transparent about her personal life.

I'd press her to hell if I were on there.

just noticed Yee stay bringing up the dirt on celebs but is the least transparent about her personal life.

Even Yee's cohost on Lip service be rolling their eyes and sighing when she gives the most bland answers to some questions...knowing damn well she fronting :lol:.

I can sort of respect that though. But she be diggin, so it's nice to see her open up just a lil bit.

What some people don't understand is......:lol:

Angela know she lying. Waiting until marriage? :lol: I would wait if I was with her tho :pimp:

Angela claiming she a virgin? Ain't she like 27?

Isn't that risky for her though? WHat if one of them dudes calls her out on it?

Yee been like that, she is a damn puppet master getting people to run their mouths while she stays silent. I like listening to Lip Service, initially I was hoping to hear her true stories, but shorty seems boring as hell. All we know is she expects a guy to go down, she does give hed, and she likes normal sex.

Other than that Yee's sex life seems regular.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom