***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Isn't that risky for her though? WHat if one of them dudes calls her out on it?
Yee been like that, she is a damn puppet master getting people to run their mouths while she stays silent. I like listening to Lip Service, initially I was hoping to hear her true stories, but shorty seems boring as hell. All we know is she expects a guy to go down, she does give hed, and she likes normal sex.

Other than that Yee's sex life seems regular.
Thats cause Yee is a regular, basic, 87 octane lookin as chick

roll.gif

Romeo gonna be something. Idk what but I can see by the time he's 30 he's gonna be a big actor or something. Son just needs to leave rap alone, please stay far from it. If they do go into a public relationship in this social media Era and get a show together it will def boost both of their celebrities.

Romeo gonna be something. Idk what but I can see by the time he's 30 he's gonna be a big actor or something. Son just needs to leave rap alone, please stay far from it. If they do go into a public relationship in this social media Era and get a show together it will def boost both of their celebrities.

Agreed, but unfortunately he's "Maserati Rome" on Money Mafia/No Limit Forever Records. Last song I heard him on he sounded like an autotuned Meek Mill

Louie V Mob, Famous Again, and Al Capone were really good tapes. I hadn't listened to Master P in more than 10 before those, so it was cool to see he could make some appealing music years after his prime.

Angela Simmons dont even look good in the face. *** look like rev Run. Her older sister was always the better lookin one imo

Say what you all want... this joint banged. :smokin

This joint was tough, can't lie. P was one of my favorites but I can't mess with his new music. This song and "Take a Ride" are the only joints I like and that "Take a Ride" joint is too hard, my goodness.

My boy just told me in our group chat an hour ago that Angela Simmons saw a pic of him and told one of the guy's that she wants to F him. Weird *** timing.

I think I just like looking at Angela pics on IG. The more I see and hear her talking and stuff I'm starting to think she's a lesbian.

I remember when J Cole said he hit and JoJo got mad, was suppose to put out a diss record not sure if it ever came out though.

Angela claiming she a virgin? Ain't she like 27?
So what's your thoughts on chicks being a virgin at age and +?

They buy into that fantasy that they'll meet prince charming. So they'll pressure a man to marry them, then have a kid. A year later the man regrets marrying her cuz that good girl **** was an act. She regrets it to cuz he put on an act to fit her image. Then another year later they'll get divorced and the man is getting broke off in child support.
I can see that playing out.

But I agree more with a fantasy the chick maybe dreaming of.

Back
Top Bottom