***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

she said she could go for hours if that's what her man wanted. She was trying to prove herself to whoever was the guest that day and just sounded dumb.

THis chick always sounds dumb...She comes up with the lamest stories and is always contradicting herself :smh:

THis chick always sounds dumb...She comes up with the lamest stories and is always contradicting herself :smh:

The show could be really good if it wasn't for her. I don't mind the sex talk but like you said she's constantly contradicting herself and when a man is on she tries to be the perfect woman or when a woman is on she tries to one up her. When she argued with the sex therapist about never being with a man with herpes cuz she has good ***** I wanted to throw my phone. She was giving good info and Steph kept going on and on about how she knows and only gone raw with 2 ppl or whatever. Plus her teeth make her hard to listen to. They get in the way of her talking. She's a gorgeous woman but should be seen and not heard.

The show could be really good if it wasn't for her. I don't mind the sex talk but like you said she's constantly contradicting herself and when a man is on she tries to be the perfect woman or when a woman is on she tries to one up her. When she argued with the sex therapist about never being with a man with herpes cuz she has good ***** I wanted to throw my phone. She was giving good info and Steph kept going on and on about how she knows and only gone raw with 2 ppl or whatever. Plus her teeth make her hard to listen to. They get in the way of her talking. She's a gorgeous woman but should be seen and not heard.

She just has self esteem issues
And u can tell she likes or wants to be the center of attention
View media item 1606727View media item 654383

Old man with the hat and the end :pimp:

Oh yea and dude that said a buddy of his met a girl on tinder. The girl didn't leave his house for 14 days after they met and they still together......man that ***** was homeless and u gave her a place to stay :lol:

The lady in the grey shirt >* @ 2:58 When she broke it down :pimp:

It's pathetic how naive people are about how things were in the past.

When she argued with the sex therapist about never being with a man with herpes cuz she has good ***** I wanted to throw my phone.

I thought that was a great example of how much people really don't know about STD's/STIs and how ignorant people are in general. A lot of people are just as clueless as her but don't those things out loud. :lol:

Last edited:
Damn, I didn't know her *** was like that. ****.

My favorite rapper wifey is JuJu. My man Cam winning with that one.
juju.jpg

The lady in the grey shirt >* @ 2:58 When she broke it down :pimp:

It's pathetic how naive people are about how things were in the past.
I thought that was a great example of how much people really don't know about STD's/STIs and how ignorant people are in general. A lot of people are just as clueless as her but don't those things out loud. :lol:

You're right. It was more annoying from here because of how she always is. Grown *** woman swearing she's clean because her sex is good.

She just has self esteem issues
And u can tell she likes or wants to be the center of attention

View media item 152002

Bruh Ebro was kicking so much game to those chicks.

The 45 dude dating young chicks is so true. :lol:

See it all the time.

I rock it Ebro tho.

Last edited:
Bruh Ebro was kicking so much game to those chicks.

The 45 dude dating young chicks is so true. :lol:

See it all the time.

I rock it Ebro tho.

Nessa needs to bring Ebro back with Scottie Beam and Laura Stylez. He might be able to pull some personalty out of Scottie

It changes the dynamic and makes the conversation better when there's at least one rational person involved especially when there's women and men.

Last edited:
scottie got the body but shes such a bimbo. talking about how she doesn't like to be on top but reverse cowgirl is her favorite position.

The breakfast club I think has hit their peek
They all kinda dabbling in other things
I think their best is behind them
Only seen like 2 interviews this week
That kid and Terrance j
And both interviews were boring

The breakfast club I think has hit their peek
They all kinda dabbling in other things
I think their best is behind them
Only seen like 2 interviews this week
That kid and Terrance j
And both interviews were boring
They need to bring better guest in. Also seems like over the years they told Charlemagne to chill. I'm still a believer that the big wigs told him no more Drake disrespect,he made that call. Just bring back webbie, Dame, ye and all the entertaining people. We need throwback Thursdays back too.

Scottie beam just need to leak the nudes. India love got the goat nudes tho.

Back
Top Bottom