***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

scottie got the body but shes such a bimbo. talking about how she doesn't like to be on top but reverse cowgirl is her favorite position.

:rofl:

The breakfast club I think has hit their peek
They all kinda dabbling in other things
I think their best is behind them
Only seen like 2 interviews this week
That kid and Terrance j
And both interviews were boring

I hear what you are saying, I used to fiend to listen to the show during work everyday. Even asked myself what I would do when it stopped :lol: . I still listen, but I'm a week behind and it doesn't even bother me. As for the two interviews you mentioned, was Cthagod there?

We all know if he doesn't show up and questions are asked by Yee and and god forbid Envy, then it is going to be wack.

They need to bring better guest in. Also seems like over the years they told Charlemagne to chill. I'm still a believer that the big wigs told him no more Drake disrespect,he made that call. Just bring back webbie, Dame, ye and all the entertaining people. We need throwback Thursdays back too.

Who is really left to interview? New comers with know real history so the interview will be short as hell :lol:.

scottie got the body but shes such a bimbo. talking about how she doesn't like to be on top but reverse cowgirl is her favorite position.

:rofl:

The breakfast club I think has hit their peek
They all kinda dabbling in other things
I think their best is behind them
Only seen like 2 interviews this week
That kid and Terrance j
And both interviews were boring

I hear what you are saying, I used to fiend to listen to the show during work everyday. Even asked myself what I would do when it stopped :lol: . I still listen, but I'm a week behind and it doesn't even bother me. As for the two interviews you mentioned, was Cthagod there?

We all know if he doesn't show up and questions are asked by Yee and and god forbid Envy, then it is going to be wack.

They need to bring better guest in. Also seems like over the years they told Charlemagne to chill. I'm still a believer that the big wigs told him no more Drake disrespect,he made that call. Just bring back webbie, Dame, ye and all the entertaining people. We need throwback Thursdays back too.

Who is really left to interview? New comers with know real history so the interview will be short as hell :lol:.
I only watched like 3 minutes of the one with the kid from American crime
Before I cut it off and didn't see cthagod
The Terrance j interview
He was there but just seemed like a blah interview
Still plenty of dope interviews they can do
Freeway
As well as freeway Rick Ross
Krs1
Young buck
Nas
Ghostface
A few others but just off the top
Plus bring some great folks back to tell more stories
Fat joe
Irv
Dame :lol:

Her and amber rose got the most fap worthy joints on the market.

to still pictures?

nah bruh i gotta see something shake and i aint talking twerking or pole dancing either. 
U and me both. But since I been on this no fap joint since Jan 1 I would beat the hell out of my joint to either one of their pics. I got the hormones of a 14 year old right now.

india love is like the greatest lil thotty of all time , she really looks perfect 
laugh.gif

Terrence J came a long way from 106 & Park, can't front

Yes he did, I don't know dude but I'm proud of his success.

india love is like the greatest lil thotty of all time , she really looks perfect :lol:

Who you telling. All her damn sisters are bad in their own way and can satisfy whatever need you have.

I only watched like 3 minutes of the one with the kid from American crime
Before I cut it off and didn't see cthagod
The Terrance j interview
He was there but just seemed like a blah interview
Still plenty of dope interviews they can do
Freeway
As well as freeway Rick Ross
Krs1
Young buck
Nas
Ghostface
A few others but just off the top
Plus bring some great folks back to tell more stories
Fat joe
Irv
Dame :lol:

True didn't think about that.

Last edited:
Bare joints kind of blurry, I need some HD joints. They look nice as **** though.

***** basically had them out for Kanye's show. Hahahaha, funny.

Last edited:
she used to be best friends in real life with the girl who played Hazel (Andrea Lewis) on Degrassi

the first comment is "lowkey you kinda crazy but you cute" :lol:

i don't understand the point of the kissing video but i skipped around so maybe i missed it

Last edited:
she used to be best friends in real life with the girl who played Hazel (Andrea Lewis) on Degrassi

the first comment is "lowkey you kinda crazy but you cute" :lol:

i don't understand the point of the kissing video but i skipped around so maybe i missed it
U had an admirer at the NT summit today :lol:
He thought u were FIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!
Lemme know if u want me to hook that up

That's where I first saw her they had a YT channel.

For me that's what's good about social media/ certain podcasts, YT channels etc...it's a peek inside the abyss that is the female mind. A lot of women have a similar story/life and think the same exact way she does

The irony is that she's more comfortable writing books and making videos than talking to the actual people in her life...

If I had to guess the main reason is to get views and she's a freak

She is seriously off though.

Back
Top Bottom