***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Y'all dudes are TRIPPING with the House Party 3 slander smh...What about Class Act though?

Last edited:
Class Act is a classic. That goes up there with 1 and 2. 3 is a disaster, you take out Bernie Mac and it's one of the worst movies of all time. I watched 1-3 during that snowstorm a few weeks ago. 3 was hard as hell to get through. I quote HP1 and Class Act all the time.

Y'all dudes are TRIPPING with the House Party 3 slander smh...What about Class Act though?
Class Act was boss, I love that movie.

The darkskin chick in Class Act :pimp: :pimp:

Yup...She still bad now.

That No Malice interview annoying he turning every question into a sermon.
Reminds of this dude at my old church. He can't say hello without mentioning God. See this ***** in walmart and the first thing he saying is "god is good", "all the time". Then goes on about some religious ********. that has nothing to do with anything. :smh:

Anybody know where I can watch the knp cartoon online same goes for the state property cartoon as well?

Last edited:
The darkskin chick in Class Act :pimp: :pimp:

Bruh by far still baddest in the game, maybe all time

View media item 1938144

alysia-rogers.jpg

alysia-rogers-4.png

alysia-rogers.png

Wow. :smh: :pimp:

She old enough to be my mama and I would bust all in her.

She still look mad good. I thought she was bad as **** in Class Act. I remember that red dress. Smacking her gum and ****, ****.

TBC finally got some good interviews. It's been awhile. Kid N Play and now Remy and Joe, these were both dumb good. Liked hearing some of their old stories and talk about Remy's album. Remy's album still gets mad play and it's one of my favorites by a female artist. Joint had hits all over it and **** ain't sell like it should have.

Don't really like that "All the Way Up" song. Sounds too much like everything else I hear and added a saxophone or some **** in the background.

Back
Top Bottom