***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Im shooting the j, **** it

Her daughter even colder though... them lips and volleyball frame [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji] she look like she about 6'1

View media item 1938359
View media item 1938360
View media item 1938362
I think we just discovered another one

God is great.
U ain't eem lyin
I sent them both a dm
Then texted my girl that we may need some time apart

The darkskin chick in Class Act :pimp: :pimp:

Bruh by far still baddest in the game, maybe all time

View media item 1938144

alysia-rogers.jpg

alysia-rogers-4.png

alysia-rogers.png

Wow. :smh: :pimp:

She old enough to be my mama and I would bust all in her.

That last pic is her right now??? Cot damn :smokin

Class Act :pimp:

Damn I forgot all these late 30s-mid 40s women I grew up watching have kids now, that time is something else :lol:

Last edited:
alysia-rogers.jpg

alysia-rogers-4.png

alysia-rogers.png

Wow. :smh: :pimp:

She old enough to be my mama and I would bust all in her.

^^ Old enough to be my mom too , she look like she's into younger man , around that age their sex drive is through the roof . Would bust in her & her daughter ... And gladly pay that child support

Last edited:
House Party 3 with immature? Hell nah.  House Party 2 was aiiiiiitttteeee. Class Act is the ****, I was just talking about Blade Brown. 

^House Party 4 is the one with Immature and Meagan Good. House Party 3 had TLC and Khandi Alexander

Immature was in house party 3, they were the lil boys...The ****** in house party 4 was IMX [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Son hit you with the technicality :lol:

Those Kid & Play and Remy (with her fine *** :pimp:) & Joe interviews were good.

This year's been a bit slow for the show, but hopefully it picks up more as Spring gets closer and more albums start dropping.

Khandi Alexander has always been fine to me. CB4 and her joint got bigger in House Party 3. Hp3 is my favorite mainly due to Bernie that dinner table scene is gold.

Back
Top Bottom