***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Last edited:
No
Yeah, please list some. I could use a good laugh. "The Perfect Match" looks like a straight to redbox movie. Even the movie poster and commercial is a straight copy of "Think Like a Man"

You stay saying this :lol:

Put me on some

I like Think Like A Man. The second one was rushed but the first was good. The other one w/Kevin Hart, Michael Ealy and Regina King was good too. I think its called First Night or something like that

Honestly just about anything on Netflix. Its not great acting and the story lines arent much different from each other but I find them entertaining for reasons I can't explain.

Almost all of them are on netflix.

Sister Code w/Amber Rose.
November Rule
Love Letter
Black Coffee
Five Star (its not a love story. about some kid in NY his dad was in a gang and he dabbles in it for a bit)
anything that stars Christian Keys. He can't act so I know if he's in it I'll like it.
Just Another Girl on the IRT its not low budget just and onld 90s movie
Our Song w/Kerry Washington

netflix is adding Nollywood movies now so its about to be lit! :smokin

Terrence J as the star of a movie.... I'm cool on that. Even for a low budget joint.

Five Star was real good. That shoulda been a series.

Last edited:
I like Think Like A Man. The second one was rushed but the first was good. The other one w/Kevin Hart, Michael Ealy and Regina King was good too. I think its called First Night or something like that

Honestly just about anything on Netflix. Its not great acting and the story lines arent much different from each other but I find them entertaining for reasons I can't explain.

Almost all of them are on netflix.

Sister Code w/Amber Rose.
November Rule
Love Letter
Black Coffee
Five Star (its not a love story. about some kid in NY his dad was in a gang and he dabbles in it for a bit)
anything that stars Christian Keys. He can't act so I know if he's in it I'll like it.
Just Another Girl on the IRT its not low budget just and onld 90s movie
Our Song w/Kerry Washington

netflix is adding Nollywood movies now so its about to be lit! :smokin
U and my girl must be bffs. She love them low budget black movies. I can cut on a highly rated, Oscar nominated joint and she will fall asleep. I put on a movie that had meek mill with braids on Netflix and she was all in.

'Young Greatness'

laugh.gif
yo i swear some of these names scream expiration date 

i hear y'all with the combat jack complaints , but i actually like combat without all the other interruptions and NOBODY does bevel ads as well as this man 
laugh.gif

U and my girl must be bffs. She love them low budget black movies. I can cut on a highly rated, Oscar nominated joint and she will fall asleep. I put on a movie that had meek mill with braids on Netflix and she was all in.

We might be. I hate watching movies but I'll watch those. That Meek movie is definitely on my list. :lol:

Yea i usually give anything a chance even if it's so I can have full judgment to slander it, but I wouldn't entertain that tape at all :lol: these stripper turned rappers need to stay stripping (assuming that's what she did)

Last edited:
Wait, didnt know mami had a tongue like that.
Ol kakey type tongue.
Wonder if she's a savage like da og kitten :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom