Not sure if it was yee
But if it was
I can understand her being mad
K Michelle should stop ******* with so many dudes though
If she really worried about dudes lying on her
It's crazy to me
Women stay being garden tools
But be mad when called out on it

Honestly what is there to be called on? You had sex with her and she got her and you got yours. If the woman didn't speak bad about you what are you calling her on? So what she went and did it again with the next man. It was an exchange of services.

Last edited:
The real question here is did they offer her an opportunity to shower? If she was out all day then they try to smash of course it be smelly. Now if she did shower and it was still kicking then that is a different issue

Bruh, I'm telling you, my man got invited up to her hotel room, she had plenty of time to shower, if she did. No excuses for a smelly cooter, especially the fame she has.

There isn't a person I don't know that I dislike more than K. Michele. She's trash and constantly coming at other women on IG but gets mad Angela is doing her job. :rolleyes

Why is it when people get veneers they never get their bottom teeth to match the shade of their new teeth? Glad she knows her *** looks a mess.

She's talented but I can't rock with her at all.

I was thinking the same thing about Consequence and Mandeecee(sp???). Top are pearly whites and the bottom would have a slight brown tint :lol:

k Michelle sexy as hell to me

I now have a morbid curiosity to see what that #thang smell like just so it can smell like a week old fried fish dinner and I can hit the Alonzo gif shrug and still hit raw

Get K Michelle and her stinky **** outta here , don't matter what she say about it it's basically facts now :lol: :x

Last edited:
DatPiff been putting up fake numbers. I understand shes popular to a certain demographic but i doubt a half a million listens are legit

DatPiff been putting up fake numbers. I understand shes popular to a certain demographic but i doubt a half a million listens are legit

Yea comparing that to other actual rappers with real fantasies, I can't wrap my mind around that being 100% truth :lol: There's no way a simple reality show could lead to that. But youtube has fooled people before as well, so idk

Wshh is the worst. ****** paying stacks to get their videos w/ fake views on there.

If you look at their pricing guide you will fall out your chair.

Last edited:
These females are a waste of thought and key strokes, im always so confused how these fungus chicks get talked about so heavily..

or he just doesn't care to respond to every rumor about him. And is comfortable with knowing who he is or the people who really know him. It's either that approach or be over emotional like Chris Brown when it comes to being a celeb.

and Jordan is 53 and dresses the way he does, why would people expect him to like rap? He was practically an adult already by the time it went mainstream. Hew grew up listening to R&B.

People wouldn't be shocked if Tim Cook said it.
Exactly, my dad only listens to Gucci because he remembers seeing gucci working at the wayfield foods on Bouldercrest. Most importantly Gucc happens to be my favorite rapper. I know 100% of the time my dad would jam the Whispers over Gucci, that doesn't mean my dad's an uncle tom. The older G's grew up in a different era they like soul music; respectfully. 

Exactly, my dad only listens to Gucci because he remembers seeing gucci working at the wayfield foods on Bouldercrest. Most importantly Gucc happens to be my favorite rapper. I know 100% of the time my dad would jam the Whispers over Gucci, that doesn't mean my dad's an uncle tom. The older G's grew up in a different era they like soul music; respectfully. 
My pops love gucci Cuz they got the same nickname. It was like a match made in heaven.

ya pops got good taste...whispers probably my fave old school group

ya pops got good taste...whispers probably my fave old school group
Indeed bro, my pops had me listening to the Whispers in the womb; back in 89. In the mornings to school I had to listen to Tom Joyner and the Whispers. In the evenings when he'd pick me up; straight Gucci all the way home to East Atlanta 
nthat.gif
 When we would take the Candler Road route home, even better.

blasphemy......whispers for the win..lol...but you aint lying about harold melvin and em..now that i think about it ...all them boys had soul and killed it

Back
Top Bottom