***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Y'all remember when Ghost played that Harold Melvin joint clapping at Action Bronson.... Dope song, but Whispers all day for me due to them being my mom's favorite.

RIP.

Teddy P had a mouthpiece. His game was on point.

He would check his girl in one song, then talk a girl into a one night stand the next. :pimp:

Last edited:
The Spinners >

Love a lot of the 70s hits though.

Akon's shadow doing ok for himself nowadays. Always good to hear.

Idk but XXL doing the voting for the 10th spot on their site. Was gon make a thread on it but im lazy lol
That's what made me bring it up, I just went and voted. Would be funny if dolph and youngsta make it [emoji]128064[/emoji]

After seeing that sample list, the only guys I care to legit listen to are Herb and Dave East. I either don't know them (Mick Jenkins, Dreezy, Young Roc, Kirk Knight) or just don't care to listen to them (basically everyone else :lol:)

View media item 1973601

Last edited:
That's what made me bring it up, I just went and voted. Would be funny if dolph and youngsta make it [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Not bothering to vote since i feel like imma end up voting for someone whos already in it. Only person i woulda voted for was Phillys own GrandeMarshall and they left him off so **** it lol

I think Dolph gon make it regardless of the votes or not, Youngsta on the other hand tho...lol

Not bothering to vote since i feel like imma end up voting for someone whos already in it. Only person i woulda voted for was Phillys own GrandeMarshall and they left him off so **** it lol

I think Dolph gon make it regardless of the votes or not, Youngsta on the other hand tho...lol
If youngsta get in somebody paid some money. Unless we counting ig antics.

Dreezy sound like the dej loaf of 2016, from what i heard thus far

That new joint is a straight Dej ripoff.

However, her song "Serena" featuring Dej is actually damn good. I'm sure Dej wrote the joint with Jeremih for her as a favor. It's been getting some bump lately.

Whatever happened to Tink? Timbo was hyping her as "the next Aliyah/Missy"

Last edited:
Idk whos even considered a freshmen these days. I could pick 10 but some guys been out for years. And idk who tf a Dreezy is but since it sounds like its a female rapper im gonna pass on her music

Imma need Bankroll Fresh to be an honorary member.

21 Savage
YFN Lucci
Lil Herb
Bryson Tiller
Dave East
Playboi Carti
Tate Kobang
Dreezy
Dolph
Kodak Black

All those artist go, and are making moves.

Last edited:
I guess ill throw my list up then lol

Jazz Cartier
Lil Uzi Vert
GrandeMarshall
Dave East
Denzel Curry
Bryson Tiller
Westside Gunn
Conway
Da$h
Mick Jenkins

I second putting Bankroll as an honorary member

Last edited:
Is herb really a freshman tho? They got snootie wild on the list like his best days wasn't 2 summers ago

Dave east and Lil uzi gotta be locks. Them dudes came outta nowhere last year to most people.

Is herb really a freshman tho? They got snootie wild on the list like his best days wasn't 2 summers ago

Kidd Kidd is the new Mitch Richmond Hall of Fame for XXL.

If that ***** can get in last year after debuting in '02 with squad up in 02....anybody that came up the last 3 years can :lol:.

Dolph should be there too.

Kidd Kidd is the new Mitch Richmond Hall of Fame for XXL.

If that ***** can get in last year after debuting in '02 with squad up in 02....anybody that came up the last 3 years can :lol:.

Dolph should be there too.
U know what u are 100& right. Man man been in the game for a decade in a half talking bout freshman

Back
Top Bottom