***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

That's big for Puff to start a Charter school.

He shook that Pac conspiracy question like a pro. That cop's theory is possible though.

^^ that screen cap alone proves Bernie is worthy of the black vote.. too bad Hillary got old ****** on a leash. 

That Diddy interview was pretty tight. Glad to see him advocating education directly.

I still gotta peep Bu's interview. I always remember seeing him in pics w/ Hov, Ye, etc.

He shook that Pac conspiracy question like a pro. That cop's theory is possible though.

Yeah I feel like he made himself look even more guilty off his reaction, it's not even a theory he was def. involved. Dude looked mad uncomfortable rubbing his head and **** lol.. Diddy's such a snake man, did so many of his artists soooo dirty

Charlamagne talking bout 7 years ago I woulda asked if you killed Pac [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] that ***** Diddy whole swag changed up

That documentary looked like more than a theory to me, he was backing **** up with cold hard facts and investigations. I definitely believe that's how it happened

Yeah "theory" was the wrong word for me to use. I haven't seen the documentary yet but listened to the cops interview on Hot97. And I was reading up on it on the coli forum

Suge disrespecting Puff at the source awards. Puffs cousin killing one of Suge's blood homies. Suge torturing some promoter to get Puffs address. Puff and his cousin having a connection to the crips. Puff put the hit out and/or a bounty on Deathrow chains. Pac and Suge stomping out a crip that snatched a Deathrow chain. Pac gets shot the same night.

I was reading about Suge and this **** blew my mind. I don't know if everything is true but it's so detailed. Suge needs his own movie.
http://hiphop.sh/suge

Last edited:
I always liked Kelly more, seem more genuine,

Kelly> Latoya> Beyoncé

Something about Beyoncé just seem fake to me,

Kelly's skin is :wow:

She's beautiful

Who you telling? :smokin

Kelly Rowland is the ebony of essence and sexual chocolate all rolled in one

Godiva chocolate

Bet it taste like a Hershey bar.

View media item 909644
View media item 481833

I always liked Kelly more, seem more genuine,

Kelly> Latoya> Beyoncé

Something about Beyoncé just seem fake to me,

Feel the same way

Why Kelly had to get them fake breast tho.

Funny you say that, because I couldn't tell she even got them in that interview.

Back
Top Bottom