***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I consider myself a music head...and I swear to god I had never heard of Sage Da Gemini before that vid. 

I heard his name before but I never seen or heard him speak until I saw his interview on GGN with Snoop. That interview was way better than this one. This **** was painful to watch. :x :lol:

Last edited:
I mean, what's surprising about those YouTube view counts? Gas Pedal and Red Nose have been damn near EVERYWHERE since like last summer. Son got smashes as zesty as he may come off:lol:

I've never heard him on the radio either I actually got hip to both songs watching vines...do they play him out in Cali?

I mean, what's surprising about those YouTube view counts? Gas Pedal and Red Nose have been damn near EVERYWHERE since like last summer. Son got smashes as zesty as he may come off:lol:

Word we need a NTer to make a song for the freaks to dance too..so all of us can get yambs

Word we need a NTer to make a song for the freaks to dance too..so all of us can get yambs

Soon :pimp:

"What That Mouf Do 2014/Raunchy"

Nah. Dudes are just surprised a _ they never even heard of had some big songs.

I will say that when I think of his songs, he doesn't really come to kind if that makes any sense. Like those songs are bigger than he is, no question.

Ain't nothing fugazi about the views of Red Nose, I remember my little high school cousins telling me about that song April 13
And it had 2-3 million views then and a gang of spinoff videos doing the dance that goes with it

Gas pedal was on MTV jams playing the video too like late Dec.

Exactly. His name may not be up there, but his two singles have been all over radios and smashing parties since they dropped.

Right :lol: ? As much as I hear YG and Ty$'s stuff, I'm really surprised I've never heard of dude's stuff who almost has 90 million views, and they're all from the same state

Right :lol: ? As much as I hear YG and Ty$'s stuff, I'm really surprised I've never heard of dude's stuff who almost has 90 million views, and they're all from the same state

I'm surprised he has so many views and the Breakfast Club had him on twice too. He's popular out here in the Bay Area, but I didn't think he was getting much play anywhere else. YG and Ty$ don't surprise me though because they're signed to CTE and Taylor Gang, so having Jeezy and Wiz behind them helps with exposure. Also, rappers in the LA area seem to get more of a push than rappers from up here, almost like we live in our own bubble :lol:.

I didn't find out who ty $ was until his interview and my still never heard a song. This sage dude tho gas pedal and red nose cmon the radio every 5 minutes I thought he was ymcmb for a minute the way they play his **** here.

Back
Top Bottom