***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

this sage dude def is suspect

ppl like him and iamsu makes me think like damn i wonder how often rappers out here in da bay decline record deals

this dude is from fairfield / susiun and just blew up out of NOWHERE. never heard of dudes "street" buzz until he went mainstream.... not a mixtape, not a street album, not a single slap.... until him and iamsu started getting OD radio play

its like either these dudes got plug or family in da industry, or they simply just get swooped by da labels and give them that super fast mainstream national coverage care pack

cuz i aint never heard of these dudes

and them hbk dudes from pinole... but claim richmond??

and their "hits" are garbage *** default party songs....

lolz music industry be straight TROLLIN us all

they only make stars out the fake/simple minded and hold da real ones back

You got the game messed up if you think the interview was more of a negative than a positive with women :lol: probably had a bunch of chicks in his mentions like "awwww"

Nope, females aren't attracted to clingy and needy dudes. It's obvious he has no game and got not play from women. That's with a record a deal and millions of hits.

Females will recognize he has simp written on his forehead and he's a mark.

You got the game messed up if you think the interview was more of a negative than a positive with women :lol: probably had a bunch of chicks in his mentions like "awwww"

Nope, females aren't attracted to clingy and needy dudes. It's obvious he has no game and got not play from women. That's with a record a deal and millions of hits.

I rather be a simp that smashes than a broke man with game

:lol:

You got the game messed up if you think the interview was more of a negative than a positive with women 
laugh.gif
 probably had a bunch of chicks in his mentions like "awwww"

laugh.gif

Nah b 
roll.gif

A simp and his money will soon part ways

With game youll fovever be good. You think all them super bad joints aint never give the box up free of charge

Ive heard gas pedal before, but couldn't tell you who made it til now lol. Never heard red nose though.

Crazy dude is from Fairfield, I've lived here for the past 3 years and never heard of

You got the game messed up if you think the interview was more of a negative than a positive with women
laugh.gif
probably had a bunch of chicks in his mentions like "awwww"

laugh.gif
This right here is the WRONG mentality to have champ.  You keep thinking like that, and your days on this Earth are numbered. 

50 is a very intelligent individual. When you think of true pioneers and as a artist you gotta have 50 regardless and that's coming from a dude who could give a crap less if he ever drops another syllable.

Great interview. Very elighting for up and coming artist.

this sage dude def is suspect

ppl like him and iamsu makes me think like damn i wonder how often rappers out here in da bay decline record deals

this dude is from fairfield / susiun and just blew up out of NOWHERE. never heard of dudes "street" buzz until he went mainstream.... not a mixtape, not a street album, not a single slap.... until him and iamsu started getting OD radio play

its like either these dudes got plug or family in da industry, or they simply just get swooped by da labels and give them that super fast mainstream national coverage care pack

cuz i aint never heard of these dudes

and them hbk dudes from pinole... but claim richmond??

and their "hits" are garbage *** default party songs....

lolz music industry be straight TROLLIN us all

they only make stars out the fake/simple minded and hold da real ones back
That swaggin all day used to be my ****
And I never liked that gas pedal or red nose song
But I give dude props I'm all for any black man out there making a decent living and getting out the hood
Even though I know suisun/Fairfield ain't really "hood" but u know what I mean

Since everybody is talking about 50, I just heard his new song on the radio. Trey songs is on it. **** is terrible. It's like this ***** forgot how to make a good song :lol:

that might be one of the most insightful interviews on the Breakfast Club, he's spitting game on what goes on in the industry.

Since everybody is talking about 50, I just heard his new song on the radio. Trey songs is on it. **** is terrible. It's like this ***** forgot how to make a good song :lol:

The Funeral, Hold On, and Pilot are all good. Haven't heard the Trey Songz one, but "Don't Worry About It" sucks :lol:

That comment on how he thinks Detox won't come out because it may hurt Beats makes so much sense.

Back
Top Bottom