***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

for all we know he probably did address them dudes

***** move is bringing up another beef to deflect the hell you about to catch, imo of course

couple of quick thoughts...

birdman had that childish shake in his voice...sounded nervous when he first walked in...

ctg straight randall weems mode when the mics came on.."he done cursed us out"

the hell did birdman havein his mouth...then did he just spit it out and hand it to his goons...?

weirdest **** i've seen in a while...

Birdman entourage that u???
nerd.gif
lol...nah man, not at all.....was just speaking in general about dudes about to catch the business 

Lol envy straight soft, was that him at the end with the well bye guys?, sad dude right there

Birdman is pooooosy. He ain't want nothing. Can't stand n_ like that. His homeboys wouldn't shake nothing either. CTG gained respect, from me.

Thought that **** was wack. Could have just not showed up and said on the phone you don't F with them. Baby buggin out with all those tattoos though. His head is covered and his face is almost covered up. He lost it.

I do respect Charlemagne for asking him if he did that **** to Trick. I know he was tight. Hahahahaha

I miss Gucci.

Last edited:
Respeck my name pleighboi

Charlamagne trolling him 
laugh.gif
 Birdman gonna send his booty goons after him

Last edited:
Thought that **** was wack. Could have just not showed up and said on the phone you don't F with them. Baby buggin out with all those tattoos though. His head is covered and his face is almost covered up. He lost it.

I do respect Charlemagne for asking him if he did that **** to Trick. I know he was tight. Hahahahaha
true dat...why show up if you that fragile.....he definitely shouldve phoned it in

birdman ain't comin back
Why leave 2 minutes in
Just to apologize and say I'm a come through again next time
Also envy is a sucka
im just reporting what envy said sir.....birdman apologized and asked for the f2f with charlemane and then charlemane said he cool on birdman and dont wanna do it again

Birdman a *** :rofl:

Like Charlamagne said you really showed up to flex on a tiny radio cat.

Sounded like when one of your boys had enough of the jokes in high school and was about to cry/swing :lol:

plus envy gotta be a sucker because he depends on artists as a dj

yee and charlemane dont need music to eat

Birdman could've definitely handled that a lil better but.........CTG weak for bringing up other dudes, when HE was the one being approached. Thats weak as hell & I hope Trick & Ross speak on that coward move

Birdman could've definitely handled that a lil better but.........CTG weak for bringing up other dudes, when HE was the one being approached. Thats weak as hell & I hope Trick & Ross speak on that coward move
thats exactly what im saying...who cares how he approached someone else, his beef is with you now.

Nah he pulled his card IMO you showed up on some tough guy **** with a dude who openly says he's not living like that but you didn't do it to neither of them?

Don't pick and choose who to play mob boss with be that with everybody

Birdman a ***
roll.gif

Like Charlamagne said you really showed up to flex on a tiny radio cat.

Sounded like when one of your boys had enough of the jokes in high school and was about to cry/swing
laugh.gif
tiny radio cat gotta big mouth....since when he become tiny, when birdman wanna fight/argue

Back
Top Bottom