***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I had to go back and listen, yikes, she put Angela on hush :lol: trying to backtrack her explanations and kept getting shut down

Man you aint never lie. I had to go back an listen too. It was embarrasing :lol:. Charlemagne even tried to see if he could get K to forgive Angela Ye and she just kept going in on her. She literally turned and was only talking to Envy and C :lol: :smh:

Looking forward to this interview.
pimp.gif

:rofl:
Ctg had a point
Did he say that to Ross or trick
But in hindsight he probably did
Cause I don't hear them campaigning for Wayne anymore

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Charlamagne definitely a real dude though

"Did u run up on trick daddy and Rick Ross" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

PUT SOME RESPECK ON MY NAME!!!- that might be the quote of the year for me [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

That emphasis on the "K" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Charlamagne definitely a real dude though

"Did u run up on trick daddy and Rick Ross" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

PUT SOME RESPECK ON MY NAME!!!- that might be the quote of the year for me [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

That emphasis on the "K" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lol word I'm about to be saying that **** all day

Last edited:
What I do respect about cthagod is
He kinda don't back down
He may not go as hard sometimes
But he will admit his ****
U seen **** boy envy over there quiet as a church mouse
Even got up as they was leaving
Lookin like he was tryna say bye:smh:
And yee over there hella quiet too
Bet u she was over there like
"Good thing I'm a female ain't nobody bout to run up on me"

for some reason i love when the guest dont give a damn......some of them other guests be acting like ******* once they get on the air after dude makes a fool of them on a national level

What I do respect about cthagod is
He kinda don't back down
He may not go as hard sometimes
But he will admit his ****
U seen **** boy envy over there quiet as a church mouse
Even got up as they was leaving
Lookin like he was tryna say bye:smh:
And yee over there hella quiet too
Bet u she was over there like
"Good thing I'm a female ain't nobody bout to run up on me"
charlemane quick to say he'll sue as well as got the bodyguard in station

all the crap he talk about birdman business and wayne and em still buddies with him, taking pics and ****, so how in the hell do these grown men look speaking up for lil wayne

Damn man interview coulda been legendary if birdman woulda stayed
How many pleighboi's, understand me, and blee dat's woulda came out that fools mouth
Honestly that was just more promo for tbc

That was classic!! Better then the Gucci interview!

"Put some respeck on my name" Oh they gonna hate me at work today

One thing I'll never respect is a group of grown *** men following around another grown *** man. Ain't no "entourage," that **** is just lame as hell.

Birdamn looked like a real sucker N' for this.

"Did you pull up on Ross or Trick Daddy the same way...?" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom