***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

REAL TALK
can we get confirmation that slim is even alive
or even a real person
and not just some dead person in a closet
that they bring out for an appearance every once in a while on some weekend at bernie steez
I've never even heard his voice
last vid i saw of him was in the fireman video
and bruh was standing like a cardboard cut out
peep 3:33

:lol:
He's real, him and birdman came thru best buy when that first young money album dropped and purchased them all. I was like this dude birdman and slim is short as I was checking them out.

laugh.gif

He's real, him and birdman came thru best buy when that first young money album dropped and purchased them all. I was like this dude birdman and slim is short as I was checking them out.
Slim tall AF

REAL TALK
can we get confirmation that slim is even alive
or even a real person
and not just some dead person in a closet
that they bring out for an appearance every once in a while on some weekend at bernie steez
I've never even heard his voice
last vid i saw of him was in the fireman video
and bruh was standing like a cardboard cut out
peep 3:33
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm definitely watching that Rico Love. My man dropped a top 5 album last year and got no love.

I'm definitely watching that Rico Love. My man dropped a top 5 album last year and got no love.
the joints i heard were definitely good...kinda like the group "the internet"....good music but no major push/exposure

Ive been hearing the girl song on the radio and i like it.

They actually were at HOT today and they are gonna be performing at whos next. Im not sure if there is an interview but if there is ill post it.

They actually were at HOT today and they are gonna be performing at whos next. Im not sure if there is an interview but if there is ill post it.
yo, i wont front..they got some joints

yo, i wont front..they got some joints

This one is too smooth

Ima need to look into a project or something from them. Perfect driving music for me

Rico's interview was good. Always love hearing him talk about the quality and substance of music. Interesting hearing him talk about sales and streams a little.

even baby mami chantel jeffries got more time :x

Last edited:
I've been bumping the internet a good amount lately.

N.E.R.D. is one of my favorite groups and they did a cover "Tape You"

I was chilling at my local bar playing some pool and this track came on. Thought it was to smooth and chill.

The Internet is the business. I just got into them like two months ago. Feel Good and Ego Death are two of the best albums I've heard in a minute.  I stumbled upon them on accident, but I'm glad I did. I'm going to cop their first joint Purple Naked Ladies when I get a chance, I've heard it already, it's solid, but not as good as Feel Good and Ego Death.

Last edited:
I posted their first album back in 2012 and ****** fronted on it because of the Odd Future affiliation :smh:

Can't lie I group all of those ****** together as shock value weirdos

But Dom k put me on that girl song so I might have to check them out

Back
Top Bottom