***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

At the end of the interview I think thats who he really is. He is doing all the extra stuff because he thinks its promotion and keeps his name out there which might be true but like he said his haters still watch because they want to see him lose. Either way he still gets paid

Whenever I think of AB I just remember maidana beating the dog **** out of him and walking after the fight like he was handicap [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Whenever I think of AB I just remember maidana beating the dog **** out of him and walking after the fight like he was handicap [emoji]128514[/emoji]
broner2.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] repped! Haven't seen that in a minute

Maybe if AB preps next time. He was doing the nae nae and **** before the fight wasn't focused at all

I can't listen to the rest of the interview, CTG and Envy is looking for something that aint there. I can understand where AB's comin from w/ the Floyd situation, it's tough when the person you looked up to turns out to not be what you though they were and sullies your name. Glad he understands that he's outgrown his city and tryna move one. If he is growing, great, that's what life is about. I wouldn't mind seeing the fight between him and Floyd, it's like it has to happen at this point.

Why?

Wouldn't even be remotely entertaining.

If Floyd does come back there are much better fights to make.

The personal aspect to it. That's really the only reason I see, it's like the stuff marketing and promoting fights was made of :lol:

I like Broner but dude need to chill and focus on boxing. Floyd probably shouldn't have said those things publicly but he's right. Broner wants to be a rapper/goon/boxer. Then the Walmart thing, him saying he's voting for Trump. It's like dude is tryna put this cocky act. Nothing wrong with being a lil cocky but it can get to a point where you look like a clown.

ab sounds dumb as hell and this is why flloyd distanced himself . 

you honestly can't tell someone that young with that much money anything 

Watching the AB interview and it sounds like a bunch of negros that don't know anything about boxing but fishing for answers 

The same people that say MJ is GOAT but can't back anything up only to mentation his rings.

I could add more but it's a breakfast club thread I won't get off topic

AB sound crazy as hell. Talking bout when they asked maidana would he fight him again he said no. Duh ***** why waste time. He whooped that boy, it wasn't even a close fight at all.

Gary Vee just uploaded a snap that hes at TBC.. Should be business interesting. Going to drop some gems.

Back
Top Bottom