***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

[Video][/Video]

Lawd baby girl into her books :wow: :wow:

Ol girl could get naked on a papi horse anytime :wow:

And she humble :wow:

Last edited:
Amerie the same broad that said she didn't believe in interracial relationships but is half asian and black...................

I might watch later, her "In Love and War" album was tough.

They gave Ameriie 40+ min :pimp:

I this conversation with a female friend of mine a few months ago but it's funny she mentioned timing as one of the reasons why she wasn't as big as she should've been. Same could be said for female rnb artists around that time...Mya, Ciara, Ashanti, etc. I always said it was the Beyoncé effect.

They gave Ameriie 40+ min :pimp:

I this conversation with a female friend of mine a few months ago but it's funny she mentioned timing as one of the reasons why she wasn't as big as she should've been. Same could be said for female rnb artists around that time...Mya, Ciara, Ashanti, etc. I always said it was the Beyoncé effect.

All those ladies had a good/great run compared to Amerie though. Especially Ashanti and she was out before solo Beyoncé. Can't stay on top forever.

Whatever Amerie did to her nose messed her face up. Still pretty but the nose is too much.

I follow her book channel on YouTube but she doesn't read what I'm into so I rarely watch.

Last edited:
They must have interviewed her right after Marlon Wayans. She's wearing the same cloths. 

Also had to check out her youtube channel. Some quality material on there. 

Last edited:
They must have interviewed her right after Marlon Wayans. She's wearing the same cloths. 

Also had to check out her youtube channel. Some quality material on there. 

They do their interviews after the show is over. It is common for them to do two in a day, then post one the following day, and the other interview after that.

baby girl youtube really all about books
embarassed.gif
Makes sense tho. She's getting ready to drop a book herself. 

Makes sense tho. She's getting ready to drop a book herself. 

yeah but like outta all 86 videos, 70+ are about books, some dating back a year or more.
book wrap ups, books of the month, book hauls, favorite books, book tags, how i read, something bout creating a booktube, booktubeathon, how to get out of a reading slump.
i know she said it but i wasn't expecting it to be this deep :wow:

so rosie name good in these streets and he doesn't need security?
he aint lying about that scumbag **** bleach out did to floyd tho :smh:

Last edited:
yeah but like outta all 86 videos, 70+ are about books, some dating back a year or more.
book wrap ups, books of the month, book hauls, favorite books, book tags, how i read, something bout creating a booktube, booktubeathon, how to get out of a reading slump.
i know she said it but i wasn't expecting it to be this deep
embarassed.gif
Yea, she definetly wasn't lieing about her being immersed in book culture. I watched a couple of them. She knows her stuff. Doesn't hurt that she's still fine as hell and nice to look at.

brilliant idiots at its finest  on this week's ep

if you don't like brilliant idiots stay far away 
laugh.gif

Is there like a deeper reason why female artists like Ashanti, Amerie, Keri Hilson, Ciara slowed down, while Beyonce and Rihanna are still going strong?

Back
Top Bottom