***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

TK seems like a cool cat but he is also talking some nonsense. 

edit. 

on 2nd thought this negro talking silly. 
I had to 
mean.gif
 when this dude started saying there is no such thing as racism. 

Yee with that dead silence when asked the age question. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Yee is 39. Ain't nothing wrong with aging but her hiding her age don't help her at all.

Tk seems like he'd sell you someone elses car.

Last edited:
^ there go captain save a yee :lol:

It's always funny to me when women who look good for their age want to hide it. It shows weakness to me. I remember talking this 43 year old latina chick and she told me her age w/o me even asking. She was confident with it, she knew she looked good for her age. It was a turn on.

TK hitting on Yee was super cringeworthy. And dude was so blatent with it. Like he was talking about her in the third person to her face.

aint watched wanda durant interview but that pic had her looking link ursula from little mermaid lol

Lil Kim. Stacy Dash. Angie Martinez. Lisa Turtle

I don't think the 8th grade version of me can take it anymore

Last edited:
Comparing Angie to curren Kim, Lisa and Dash is unreal. Angie doesn't look bad. Just older and heavy. Y'all buggin.

Been wanting to knock down Angie since she was riding shotgun w/ the Beatnuts in the watch out now video. That thumbnail up there isn't very flattering and she only 45 damn.

Back
Top Bottom