***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

...in a genre filled with mediocre, one trick pony, production-driven artists? Who range from ages 17-25, while Future is almost 33 years old? :lol:

Okay dude, it's a "laughable" feat. That lane isn't even originally what it was set to be, nowadays. Gone somewhere justifying that nonsense

"Hey man, Futures' the greatest intramural/JUCO wide receiver ever, I don't care what anyone says!"

:lol: facts tho!!

You account for all of Desiigner's streams, so you shouldn't even be posting :rofl:

Jim couldn't rap to the beat consistently until Max B came around

Pretty much. His flow on his first album and early Dipset tapes were :x :x

Jim Jones was dope but he not ****** with Cam. Y'all buggin. 40 Cal was real dope too.

Dirty's first and third album was hard as ****. "Love Us or Hate Us" was the third and that one might have been tougher than the first album.

Idc what nobody says jimmy was the best out the dips. Only one I rocked with.

:lol: :rofl:

This is a Future fan saying this...

Cam'Ron, Juelz...

Heck, Hell Rell's ugly self is better than Jimmy. Jimmy is all talk and a culprit of having ghost writers. Jim Jones has released so much music the past 5-8 years and failed at ALL of it. Released all these songs post-Ballin' and not ONE record struck gold? Something is fishy

:lol: :rofl:

This is a Future fan saying this...

Cam'Ron, Juelz...

Heck, Hell Rell's ugly self is better than Jimmy. Jimmy is all talk and a culprit of having ghost writers. Jim Jones has released so much music the past 5-8 years and failed at ALL of it. Released all these songs post-Ballin' and not ONE record struck gold? Something is fishy
My ***** let's have a convo without mentioning future for a second got damn.

My ***** let's have a convo without mentioning future for a second got damn.

You just exposed yourself man. Really think Jim Jones is the best of Dipset. He was a hypeman FIRST. Dude must've snuck into the studio one night and layed down some verses. The only explanation I can come up with.

Nothing wrong with your affinity for Future and Jimmy's music. It's all good bruh

Exposed what? Cuz i think jimmy was the best? Cam was highly overrated and Juelz was meh TO ME. Jimmy had charisma and he made good songs. I'm not in here saying son was top 5 doa, just my favorite dipset member.

Jim strength never been his flow, punch lines, etc he just has always made REAL **** that real ****** could feel.

This.

Cam is overrated as hell. I **** with Comes Home With Me and Purple Haze but Cam was never really a good rapper to me.

giphy.gif

I used to get into all the time back in high school about Cam. :lol: Dudes used to act like he was Nas or Jay with them okie dokie leave you holly molly bars. He was entertaining at times. The Dipset movement was powerful but Cam as a rapper is overrated as ****. Especially compared to other dudes from that era.

Last edited:
I used to get into all the time back in high school about Cam. :lol: Dudes used to act like he was Nas or Jay with them okie dokie leave you holly molly bars. He was entertaining at times. The Dipset movement was powerful but Cam as a rapper is overrated as ****. Especially compared to other dudes from that era.

Cam is one of the most entertaining rappers in NYC. The skits, raps, movies, interviews etc. His rhymes may or may not be for u but he has some classic rhymes from the Horse and carriage/ confessions of a fire days all the way till they broke up pretty much.

After that i cant cosign much but u can tell he hasn't cared about rap since the break up minus the little stint with Vado.

You account for all of Desiigner's streams, so you shouldn't even be posting :rofl:

Weeeeeaaaaak rebuttal to them facts I quoted

Let's say those are true, you're still championing for a guy whose music is even worse than his. You're probably the only person that has streamed Desiigner's music more than once, and actually know the titles to multiple songs from him

I'm poppin off by myself, I don't need no Cam...I don't need you Jim, Juelz I got these ******, I don't care if they small or some stocky ****** [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Lets be clear, the era you're talking about is post B.I.G NY (97-00') which is Cam,NORE,Pun,Cormega,Beans,DMX, Ja Rule,Mos and Talib.

How is he overrated when he sustained his career just as long as all his counterparts?

****** kill me with the Cam was overrated talk. Stop acting like the "rolly polly holy moly" era defined his entire career. If you knew who Cam was prior to 2003, you'd know he was known for BARS.

****** kill me with the Cam was overrated talk. Stop acting like the "rolly polly holy moly" era defined his entire career. If you knew who Cam was prior to 2003, you'd know he was known for BARS.

They don't know about 96-99 Cam because they was to busy playing with action figures and wiping snot off their top lip. Idiots

Also...if anyone thinks the holy moly era Cam was wack...then tell me Camp Lo and Ghost were wack too. All of them ****** was rapping in their own language. The punchlines, the metaphors, the wittiness was still present with Computers Putin Cam

Last edited:
Cam is a 1st ballot hall of famer. He changed his flow at the peak of his career was still dope. Can't think of anyone that successfully reinvented himself so many times

Back
Top Bottom