***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Confessions of Fire and SDE are so hard still. People still don't understand how dope Cam was. I think Purple Haze is probably his worst album. I'm a huge Cam fan but that **** wasn't good outside of a few songs.

Hell na Jim was is and never will be the best out of dipset lol.

Back in their prime hardly anybody was rocking with him. They were saying he was off beat and couldn't really rap like that. Nobody rocked with his solo tapes.

Fast forward to mob tape and max b carried that tape. Jim got nicer but we aren't about to sit here and say anything he's ever came out with is better than what cam did.

Na.

Fwiw cam, juelz, hell rell, jr, sas are all better than Jim. I rocked with Jim since his verse on come home with me and with the Ryder musik tape and his stuff on who shot freekey zeekey but Na.

OMW2C was fire tho. his first solo album.

God damn...Regina Hall.
embarassed.gif

Cam is a 1st ballot hall of famer. He changed his flow at the peak of his career was still dope. Can't think of anyone that successfully reinvented himself so many times
I wasn't a fan of Dipset or Cam coming up. I was on my kufi wearing, Common listening, backpacking college student **** back in the day.

But after giving him an unbiased ear as an adult, easily first ballot.

Last edited:
i still bump "he tried to play me" and "get it in ohio" from killa season.....dude chooses the right tracks for his flow

Y'all sleep on ruger rell, writer n of course max the wavy one ...max laced Jim with most of his good **** n hell rell always was good for some wild disrespectful lyrics

Jr writer grill em :pimp:
Even 40 cal had a few bars in some of the many freestyles he has

Also that 7 day theory tape was crack, straight flames :pimp:

Last edited:
jim may not have been the best "rapper" out the crew , but he put out more and better albums than any of them during their run

juelz is second with from me to u

cam is cam . everyone loves cam but his albums tended to come and go while it was moments he had that stood out . u might not remember the actual single off purple haze but u remember "get my _in pool"

On my way to church, Harlem Diary of a summer, members of byrdgang, ghost of rich Porter, and hustlers pome puts Jimmy at the top of the weed carrier turned rapper all time list. Undisputed GOAT

On my way to church, Harlem Diary of a summer, members of byrdgang, ghost of rich Porter, and hustlers pome puts Jimmy at the top of the weed carrier turned rapper all time list. Undisputed GOAT
Goat

Summer with Miami forever classic

But hell Rell >>>>

Better flow and more charisma

"I'm in blockbuster c**ksucka"

"STOOOPID"

Last edited:
"movies don't supersede albums anymore?"

"When you walk out of your house do you have Millon's of fans walking up to you asking for a autograph"

"I'm one of the most important figures to the Set"

Let's say those are true, you're still championing for a guy whose music is even worse than his. You're probably the only person that has streamed Desiigner's music more than once, and actually know the titles to multiple songs from him

Aye guess what he's got two more top 15 hits than future does :rofl: BUTTT I guess I'm the only one who knows those songs right ?? :lol: and his career just started...he's already better than future

Last edited:
On the LOWEST of keys J.R writer was legit the name dropping a lot of the designers that dudes are name droppin now back in the early 2000's Ferramgamo, Carl Lagerfeld, YSL etc etc. Them old dominicans been on their satin shirts & Slim jeans wave.

Early Cam wasn't that good either. I listened to all his ****. The _ was funny that's it.

Anyway

In this weeks edition of Black Don't Crack

I was looking at Malibu's most wanted a few weeks ago she hasn't aged one bit infact shes got better over time same with Michelle Obama

Purple Haze had way too much filler. Cut it in half and that **** is another classic

Confessions of Fire and SDE are so hard still. People still don't understand how dope Cam was. I think Purple Haze is probably his worst album. I'm a huge Cam fan but that **** wasn't good outside of a few songs.

Confessions of Fire is hard but Purple Haze is his worst album and full of filler????

GOLDENdope & Dipsetrific
07c0838709249a11819f74e294c79a34.520x293x49.gif

Back
Top Bottom