***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

First it was "How Sway?"

Now it's "You're not qualified"

laugh.gif
Can't forget "Put some respek on my name"

He needs to come back. I've been saying it since I watched Delirious after downloading it on my boy's computer on Kazaa and I'll say it until he actually puts something out.
laugh.gif

Eddie been talking about doing another stand-up for years. He set the bar so high I think he's timid. Just like Andre 3000 with a album.

Last edited:
It's a different game now. Everybody is "funny" now. He was "MJ-Prince" famous at one point. He's probably weary of all the other stuff that comes with that spotlight. He knows he'll have to work even harder than his 18 year old self just to meet his own standards. I'm sure he gets that itch all the time to do it again, but I think he's just cool with being that same funny dude among his circle of friends.

They sound so bitter no matter what they're saying. All of SP sound like they broke up with the same b****.

They could've been big. Jeez.

Yo, I was dying when O told the story about posing with Gillie on IG. I'm still laughing. "I had to look at his pic, do I know this N" I'm weak.

That M&N wool jacket hard as **** too.

O definitely on something now..But dude funny as hell...that story with him and gillie had me dying...Gotta respect his hustle Game too.

Back
Top Bottom