***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

First thought was 'why would they interview Peedi with Lamar Odom?'
roll.gif

Wow Oschino really does look like Lamar Odom :lol: :lol: I hardly knew what he looked like anyway cause every pic i used to see him in way back it looked like he was purposely trying to be in the background

O looks like that uncle who always got booze and cigarettes on his breath

Peedi look like he pay for his swishers in quarters.

Last edited:
O seems like hes one of them dudes thats always talking stupid. talking random **** nobody knows about. 

"i heard Jerry Jones about to move the Cowboys to Oklahoma City, nah bruh im serious i heard that the other day."

O seems like hes one of them dudes thats always talking stupid. talking random **** nobody knows about. 

"i heard Jerry Jones about to move the Cowboys to Oklahoma City, nah bruh im serious i heard that the other day."
I understood everything he said except when he said he don't like Chris Cuz him and neef was a group :lol:

I understood everything he said except when he said he don't like Chris Cuz him and neef was a group :lol:
I mean I did too but he was still talking silly especially at first like he was in ultra rapper mode. Then he calm down.

Dude said he's gonna buy his whole neighborhood. Fool what?

Last edited:
What we do the song is more important/better than any whole dipset project

Back
Top Bottom